Dungeons & Dragons brethren... come hither.

Which Class were you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumbled upon CR while I was doing my taxes earlier this year as I wanted something going in the background..

...and I'm current to this day. It's entertaining as hell.

deborah-ann-woll.jpg

Is about to have her own show on Geek and Sundry.
I'm probably gonna buy a ticket for their LA live show in January when they go on sale today.

Never played the actual game. played some of the video games... there weren't enough people around me to play and by the time i had money MTG had come out so i was playing that...

This thread smells like Code Red Mountain Dew, acne cream and virginity.

Haven't played in some time but I'd usually play a bard or cleric.

After years of being a fantasy/sci-fi nerd and absolutely loving Baldur's Gate, I took the plunge and started playing 5E recently. In a club that plays different games each week: halfling rogue, half-orc fighter, human ranger. Held off forever because I opened the rule books and fuck all if it didn't look like using algebra to play make believe.

I love Baldur's Gate. Probably the best and most memorable PC game I've ever played. Bought the Enhanced Editions for Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate II. Bought Siege of Dragonspear. I started playing BG: EE again but haven't finished it. I think I'm only in Chapter 3 and have stopped due to life. I only finished it once as a kid with a gnome Mage.

Mind giving a summary of what that is?
A bunch of (nerdy ass) voice actors play dnd on camera. If your interested i would suggest trying the podcast version. I can't sit through a while session in front of a screen, but i love listening to it as i do laundry or drive to work.

A bunch of (nerdy ass) voice actors play dnd on camera. If your interested i would suggest trying the podcast version. I can't sit through a while session in front of a screen, but i love listening to it as i do laundry or drive to work.

Are they playing for real or are they making fun of it?

Are they playing for real or are they making fun of it?
Playing for real. They follow the rules as best the can without getting bogged down (it's a live show), and they are all fully invested in their characters.

Edit: check out their intro thing;

Half elf dual wielding ranger.
Not enough options in the poll. I either played human fighters, half elf rangers, or some sort of paladin

Being playing D&D my entire life and I never, ever, EVER chose a god forsaken Bard.
#BardsAreTheWorst

Not enough options in the poll. I either played human fighters, half elf rangers, or some sort of paladin

Being playing D&D my entire life and I never, ever, EVER chose a god forsaken Bard.
#BardsAreTheWorst
Fuck you man.

I've also got a large collection of original Ral Partha miniatures that have been the source of some serious nerd envy throughout my life

Mind giving a summary of what that is?
It's a bunch of voice actors playing DnD.

Matt Mercer, Laura Bailey, Travis Willingham, Sam Riegal, Marisha Rey, Liam O'Brian, Taliesan Jaffe and Ashley Johnson. (Check their IMDB and you will recognize them immediately)

Guest stars have included Terry Crews, Joe Manganiello, Deborah Ann Wohl, and others.

Be prepared, its addictive and season 1 is 151 episodes, each are minimum 3 hours. Season two is like 40 deep and plays on Twitch Thursday nights at 7pm.

Its fucking phenomenal. If you're a dnd fan you will be busting up and enjoy the hell out of it.

Last edited:
i used to play ADD Slayer on the 3DO, damn i lost a ton of time to that game in my teens and even now on my shield. awesome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back