Media Dustin Poirier: "If You Don't Want To See A Gilly Attempt Don't Fly Out" Against Islam UFC 302

Gotta buy Dustin's hot sauce to fund his BJJ camp so he can learn to finish guillotines
1713154239931.png

Last edited:
If Oliveira can't hit it on Tsarukyan, there's no chance Dustin hits it on Makhachev. He's going to end up on the bottom, Islam will take top control, pound him out, or get the sub. Islam by finish will be easy money on that fight.

And I'm not an Islam fan.

I like Dustin but it would be funny if he tried one then was beat with the OSP/Von Flute choke after saying that.

The problem is, Islam and Khabib just have way too good of defense.

I get him trying for it, especially as the neck often times presents itself against wrestlers, but these sambo guys have been training subs since they could crawl.

Came very close vs Khabib. He nearly got it

The problem is, Islam and Khabib just have way too good of defense.

I get him trying for it, especially as the neck often times presents itself against wrestlers, but these sambo guys have been training subs since they could crawl.
Couldn’t say it better than this. I get the intention and it is a valid one, but the chances of it happening are very close to 0. He will probably only drain himself out.

Great! Time to lock in those Islam by submission bets then. Thanks Dastin!

islam might as well let the guy burn his arms out, he's letting him know in advance

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back