Dustin "The Diamond" Poirier becomes a Budlight endorser

That's amateur s***. I drank it off the tip of some guy's dick as he poured it down the shaft

That fucking journeymanshit.

Me and my mates like to put on viking helmets, and then stack our cocks up in a pyramid like a champagne tower while ru Paul's lays underneath with a funnel and drinks down the Bud we cascade down our cockomid poured from a rainbow colored, cock shaped hose.

Until our first bud lite we just use to watch fights and drink beer.

Yah, budvar. My go to in Europe (pre diabetes:().

Did you ever try Budvar dark? That seemed to make it's way over here recently, but I've only ever seen it in budget shops.

Hope the diabetes management thing is working out for you and isn't too disruptive! :)

Right, this is equivalent to the weekly 'UFC IS DYING BRO' threads that people meme in the heavies.
Not sure where/what angle you are working but seriously, I am on record saying Bud Light deserves a second chance. Feel free to do a search on this board.
Ultimately, bump in the road was irrelevant
With as deep of pockets anheuser busch has, there was no way they'd go under.
and only weirdos cared in the first place lol
"Cared"?? You mean grossed out. None were more weirdo than Dylan Mulva.

Except for actually admitting they fucked up.... lol

I don't drink Bud Light anymore, so I was accidently boycotting them already.

Miss their old commercials though.

Remember those Real Men of Genius / Real American Heroes commercials? Those were legendary. They made nearly a hundred of them. Got them all on a hard drive.

Did you ever try Budvar dark? That seemed to make it's way over here recently, but I've only ever seen it in budget shops.

Hope the diabetes management thing is working out for you and isn't too disruptive! :)

Never tried the dark one, im a bit light when it comes to beers, i drink IPAs, largers and Emmersons/Guiness.
Diabetes isn't great (watch your sugar young posters, stay away from energy drinks, it's really not cool watching everyone else in your family chowing sown on tasety desserts) but it's oddly been really good for my health. I've felt much better after diagnosis and medication and I'm down to 115 kilos (aiming for 105ish) from 145ish.

I'm Polynesian so it was kind of inevitable for me, pretty much everyone older than me on both sides of my family is either pre diabetic or diabetic (wish the fuckers had told me). Cheers for the kind thoughts.

That's amateur s***. I drank it off the tip of some guy's dick as he poured it down the shaft
HUH?? What this rush week at Delta Sigma Gamma? Hopefully that got you into the frat.

Last edited:
Poirier has always been one of my least favourite fighters. Because of his personality or in many respects his complete lack of it. One of the very few fighters I actively root against every time he fights.

Last edited:
Remember those Real Men of Genius / Real American Heroes commercials? Those were legendary. They made nearly a hundred of them. Got them all on a hard drive.
well don't hold out. upload and share the link. i want to rewatch them too

Have you tried his sauce bro? If so, how do you rate it?

Dustin has a heart of gold. Watching him mature as a fighter, man, husband and father has been one of the few constant pleasures the ufc has given me in the last decade.

Love that guy.
Agreed on all counts. Its not in the stores but I should probably order a bottle. Its hard to beat "Louisiana Hot Sauce" or "Crystal" but if he supports his charity then I should give it a try. Cheers bud. Hope the weekend is a good one.

This thread was funny as hell before they changed the title lol, thank you to everyone who commented. You can see on Twitter there also also loads of hidden comments with people shitting on Bud Light is hilarious.

Yeah... a company, singer or entertainer can take whatever position they want but if you are relying on public funds to support you or your brand then that's your risk which is why most will steer away from political issues. What made bud light unique is that they cater to the blue collar crowd yet in trying to get other crowds to buy... alienated their main customer base. I do believe that there were many many influencers that bud light did that deal with and Dylan was just one. I just never drank bud light anyway so...

One single can of beer.

One single can of beer.
It could be one or a case. Doesnt really matter to me. I think the backlash is that society is pushing back on all of those things now. But yeah, I wasnt outraged.

Agreed on all counts. Its not in the stores but I should probably order a bottle. Its hard to beat "Louisiana Hot Sauce" or "Crystal" but if he supports his charity then I should give it a try. Cheers bud. Hope the weekend is a good one.
Have a great weekend too bro. Gonna try and find those sauces you mentioned :)

Have a great weekend too bro. Gonna try and find those sauces you mentioned :)
Hard to find where you are bud (iirc). But if you find them they are the best of Louisiana hot sauces. Cheers bro

well don't hold out. upload and share the link. i want to rewatch them too
It's all mp3 files. It was back in 2007 when I downloaded them. Can't remember where I found them exactly.

Edit: Being the awesome dude I am, I did some searches. Not sure if these links cover them all but there's quite a few of them.

For this one just follow the links.

A couple more links. I guess in case the last link goes bad.

Back