Dustins chances against Conor in a rematch?

He can take a punch but but Mac counter punching is too much for him. He needs to make it a dog fight and take the range and avoid not getting hit for 5 rounds dont see that happening

If his mind doesn't implode this time he has a chance. Conor beats a percentage of guys before the bell has even rung.

I think this time he beats Conor. Because, he will be more careful knowing he was KO/TKO the first time. Also, other fighters have exposed Conor as a 1 1/2 round fighter. By the middle of round 2, Conor is gassed out. So, you have to push him for 2 rounds and he will break.

Its not conors fault his opponents wilt in the 2nd round from his striking. He went 5 against Nate, and won. He went 3 against Holloway and won. Literally every MMA fight that's gone past 2 rounds, he's won. Did he ba e cardio issues? Yes. Did he fix that in the second Nate fight, yes.

So please explain how hes a 1 1/2 round fighter.

Nothing to fear, Franklin U. is here....

Franklin U. Line :

Mcgregor - 335
Poirier + 285

I'd be rooting for Diamond D. but he won't survive those lefts- He puts up a significantly better fight than first one and will look better than Eddie did but at end of day, too much Mac and not enough diamond.

I'd like to see Conor fight someone like Irish dragon.Paul can take a punch and if he can somehow get on top of mcgregor and rain down those damaging hellbows--- who-eeee, Conor could be wearing that crimson and possibly a good degree of it.

It's also about time they get Vick a big fight...... we gotta know? Felder or Vick gets Lee Barboza winner.The winner of that dust up gets title shot

Its not conors fault his opponents wilt in the 2nd round from his striking. He went 5 against Nate, and won. He went 3 against Holloway and won. Literally every MMA fight that's gone past 2 rounds, he's won. Did he ba e cardio issues? Yes. Did he fix that in the second Nate fight, yes.

So please explain how hes a 1 1/2 round fighter.
If Conor's next fight is Khabib, then I won't have to explain shit. It will be demonstrated for all watching to see.

Conor bests any lw/ fw striker. Maybe max could hurt him if the fight lasts more than 3 rounds. A big, strong grappler like Khabib or a crafty mfer with crazy subs like Tony can finish Mcgoat.

If Conor's next fight is Khabib, then I won't have to explain shit. It will be demonstrated for all watching to see.

I'm not talking about Khabib, I asked you to explain your comment, which you clearly can't..

Theres plenty of things to hate on Conor for, next time pick a valid one :)

Conor is the only fight to make, anything else from each man's perspective is poor form.

LOL!!!

As Conor refused to fight Khabib as champion, now it would be in poor form for Khabib to defend against anyone else?

Troll level is low.

i think he will do better but connor is to fast and sharp for him standing

still an easy KO for conor, even most of conor's haters acknowledge that.

LOL!!!

As Conor refused to fight Khabib as champion, now it would be in poor form for Khabib to defend against anyone else?

Troll level is low.
Could you enlighten me as to when Conor refused to fight Khabib?

Khabib has never been in position to actually challenge Conor for his belt, so why you taking shit?

I think Conors too accurate and hits too hard, having said that Poirer with hair is a good, game fight for anyone in the division. Can't overlook the Diamond anymore.

I'm not talking about Khabib, I asked you to explain your comment, which you clearly can't..

Theres plenty of things to hate on Conor for, next time pick a valid one :)
I can but I choose not to. It is pointless. I am going to pick the evidence that suits my narrative. You are going to pick the evidence that suits your narrative, and we will be arguing in circles. LOL

I have an opinion. You have an opinion. The only way we can know the truth is if Conor actually starts to fight experienced UFC fighters with winning records.

The truth can only be known after it happens.

I can but I choose not to. It is pointless. I am going to pick the evidence that suits my narrative. You are going to pick the evidence that suits your narrative, and we will be arguing in circles. LOL

I have an opinion. You have an opinion. The only way we can know the truth is if Conor actually starts to fight experienced UFC fighters with winning records.

The truth can only be known after it happens.

What evidence do you have that Conor is a 1 1/2 round fighter? Everytime he's gone past 2 rounds, he's won..

There is no "supporting my narrative", it's a straight fact.

You can't answer my initial question so you bring up Khabib, which is completely irrelevant to your original post or my question.

You wanna hate, then hate. But at least whine about something valid.

Dustin has far less chance of beating Khabib than Conor, that's the easiest fight Khabib could ask for....

And he did.

#1 bullshit
Bullshit, Dustin has better TDD and ground game than conor, easily.

But it doesn't really matter against Khabib, he takes them both down and batters them obviously.

Bullshit, Dustin has better TDD and ground game than conor, easily.

But it doesn't really matter against Khabib, he takes them both down and batters them obviously.
Dustin has shown better subs, but Conor has shown some good grappling and TDD, many can't seem to see it through the rage though.

Back