Dutch FM drops multicultural truth bomb...

well I think the correct answer is Canada, not the US, but he's not far off

virtually every country in Europe is 90-95% one dominant ethnicity.....that's like the equivalent of New Hampshire, so no they clearly don't count.

The United States would be the obvious example. The US is violent, but the vast majority of violence is between members of the same race and culture.

We're assuming, of course, the original population they are referring to are not actual indigenous natives.

Now the EUA is a good example right? All the guns making it the safest place for multiculturalism.

<{vega}>

Deterioration???

Where? Seems pretty normal here. A bit more shooty than usual on Toronto, otherwise everything seems fine to me.
Crime rate is sky rocketing. Inter community trust levels are falling, every population group is becoming more insular. Its actually a great example of why the US is the way the US is. As the multicultural elements become more pronounced people withdraw into the familiar and the comfortable. This is perfectly rational behavior. There is a hgih degree of correlation between ethnicity and culture. People don't want to act community with people who don't share their values.

For example, Ontario recently started removing police from public schools specifically because it made black students uncomfortable. Most black cultures around the world are highly individualistic and anti authoritarian. But in most places where their are mixed race schools in significant quantities there is interracial problems and blacks have a tendency to be among the most involved in bullying at those schools. There will be problems because of this decision made to satisfy the cultural values of a small percentage of the students.

I could go on and on and on about Canada. It is probably the second worst country next to Sweden for impending social unrest.

how does he explain Northern Ireland then?

being the same ethnicity doesnt mean peace is guaranteed

I can weigh in here on two points. First, I grew up in Canada in the 70s and 80s and moved to the US in 1990s. Now when I visit, I am sad at how it has changed. Part of that is inevitable as the population grows, part could have been avoided. Second, my wife is Dutch and I can vouch for the lack of a brain-mouth filter in Dutch people. Sometimes it's refreshing, sometimes it's not.
I love the Dutch, I am not sensitive at all so I can laugh at their bluntness even when others can't but I understand your pain. My wife isn't Dutch but shes a psychiatrist and she beyond blunt to the point where she has said things that have literally left people gaping at her and then walked away saying, "don't ask questions you don't want the answer to". Its funny to me but some people get downright bent over it.

Crime rate is sky rocketing. Inter community trust levels are falling, every population group is becoming more insular. Its actually a great example of why the US is the way the US is. As the multicultural elements become more pronounced people withdraw into the familiar and the comfortable. This is perfectly rational behavior. There is a hgih degree of correlation between ethnicity and culture. People don't want to act community with people who don't share their values.

For example, Ontario recently started removing police from public schools specifically because it made black students uncomfortable. Most black cultures around the world are highly individualistic and anti authoritarian. But in most places where their are mixed race schools in significant quantities there is interracial problems and blacks have a tendency to be among the most involved in bullying at those schools. There will be problems because of this decision made to satisfy the cultural values of a small percentage of the students.

I could go on and on and on about Canada. It is probably the second worst country next to Sweden for impending social unrest.

This is just a bunch of conjecture.

Show me how are crime rates are skyrocketing. I don't believe they are.

There is definitely a big spike in hate crimes against minorities and I would definitely attribute it to the rhetoric and dog whistles of certain politicians.

There is definitely a big spike in hate crimes against minorities and I would definitely attribute it to the rhetoric and dog whistles of certain politicians.
Real hate crimes or more fake ones?

Numbeo on the rate of crime increase in Canada over the last 3 year.

While that is conjecture, it is impossible to ignore the historical precedence that exists on the subject.
Here are some cold hard facts;
Different cultures have inherently different value systems which leads to inherently different crime rates.
Different cultures produce different levels of wealth. We know that wealth disparity leads to status disparity in men (See GINI coefficient effects on status and violent crime) making individual males from low status communities much more likely to be violent as that is a secondary methodology of establishing status.
Mixed cultural communities become breeding grounds for ethnocentric political and social movements.

This is all well known and well understood sociology. It is just material that teachers won't teach and politicians are afraid to talk about.

'Triggered' doesn't even describe the shitstorm he's kicked off. And all he did was tell the truth. Crazy times are these.

Peaceful multicultural societies don’t exist, Dutch FM

“I have asked my ministry this and I will pose the question here as well,” Blok can be heard saying in the video. “Give me an example of a multi-ethnic or a multi-cultural society, in which the original population still lives, and where there is a peaceful cohabitation. I don’t know one.”
https://www.rt.com/news/433645-dutch-fm-multicultural-societies/

I am sure some disagree, but the facts are still the facts.
Literally my neighborhood in Long Island. It's half Italian (the original people) and half Indians. And it's safe enough that my family and I go for walks at midnight. Upper middle class neighborhood and no racism issues. You all do realize that normal, coexisting people exist in this world too?

Isn't the US made up of English, Scottish, Irish, Italians, Germans, Jews, Afro/Carribeans, Eastern europeans, Chinese and so on?

Yet another thing we can blame on the english.
na mate, its less to do with England and more to do with sectarian hatred. Hardcore unionism(Protestants) vs Hardcore Republicans(Catholics).

Real hate crimes or more fake ones?
Or just calling it a hate crime because the perp and victim are from two different racial or other cultural groups even though there's no evidence the crime was committed because of said differences.

Literally my neighborhood in Long Island. It's half Italian (the original people) and half Indians. And it's safe enough that my family and I go for walks at midnight. Upper middle class neighborhood and no racism issues. You all do realize that normal, coexisting people exist in this world too?
this seems like a foreign concept to many people.... but I totally agree. Treat people the way you want to be treated and 9 times out of 10 they will reciprocate.

Upper middle class? Wait until the economy starts to do poorly. everyone always gets along during the good times.

Upper middle class? Wait until the economy starts to do poorly. everyone always gets along during the good times.
If the economy goes bad and people lose their minds over it, then it's the economy's fault. Not multiculturalism's. You just admitted with your post that the economy is a greater factor than how multicultural a place is when it comes to communities getting along.

Back