Dutch FM drops multicultural truth bomb...

Any examples?
So many its actually difficult to think of one in particular. But the first time she met one of my partners, she said after he talked about why his wife wasn't there and complained about her very briefly, "ya shes probably cheating on you" in front of a half dozen people She was completely stone faced, and everyone just stopped talking. Turned out she was, divorced 6 months later. I think my wife is a witch.

Singapore.
Part of that is because the Indian and Malay minority aren't challenging the Han majority, cause the Malay majority in Malaysia told Singapore to leave. And Singapore is a city-state, which is also why; it's soo small that there isn't really room for a separatist movement or dissent, and the 1 party Lee Kwan government made sure no dissent was tolerated.

Part of that is because the Indian and Malay minority aren't challenging the Han majority, cause the Malay majority in Malaysia told Singapore to leave. And Singapore is a city-state, which is also why; it's soo small that there isn't really room for a separatist movement or dissent, and the 1 party Lee Kwan government made sure no dissent was tolerated.

Authoritarian micromanagement isn't my cup of tea, but there's no question that it's multicultural and extremely peaceful.

There are lots of places where blacks and latinos live in the same neighborhoods.

Based on the census-derived map I posted above, that's an extremely low percentage of neighborhoods. Even in NYC, you see very little black/Latino neighborhoods. You might find an 80/20 neighborhood, but almost never a 50/50 neighborhood.

Cohabitation can mean several things. It can mean living in the same household, or just existing in the same time and place. Are you taking it to mean living together under one roof?

I'm taking cohabitation to mean living together in close proximity in the same neighborhoods. Not a lot of that going on in the USA. Typically a neighborhood will have a dominant majority race. Sure you can find whites in Harlem, but it's dominated by blacks. You can find blacks in Flushing, but it's dominated by Chinese people.

I'm being generous to you by focusing on the "bastion of diversity", New York City. The country as a whole is even more segregated.

In very expensive areas in DC (multimillion dollar homes) there are tons of interracial marriages and children.

Even in your extreme, unrepresentative example, most marriages are intra-racial.

Last edited:
'Triggered' doesn't even describe the shitstorm he's kicked off. And all he did was tell the truth. Crazy times are these.

Peaceful multicultural societies don’t exist, Dutch FM

“I have asked my ministry this and I will pose the question here as well,” Blok can be heard saying in the video. “Give me an example of a multi-ethnic or a multi-cultural society, in which the original population still lives, and where there is a peaceful cohabitation. I don’t know one.”
https://www.rt.com/news/433645-dutch-fm-multicultural-societies/

I am sure some disagree, but the facts are still the facts.
Canada says hi and
<TrumpWrong1>
Edit: saw the bullshit up above. LOL @ Canada deteriorating. I don't know what shit hole you live in but things have never been better here.

There's manufacturing, technology companies, thriving foodie and craft beer culture spreading all across the province (i.e. lots and lots of good stuff to eat and drink), low unemployment. I can hardly believe my eyes. When I graduated high school, the unemployment rate here was around 14% [edit: it hit 17.6% in 1992]. Can you believe that shit? Now it's ~7%. And it's a mix of all different kinds of people just being normal citizens.

So get the fuck outta here with that "multi-culturalism is bad" bullshit. Fearmongering about immigrants by people already living in the country is what is bad.

Last edited:
The Dutch PM is right to a degree.

The US , Canada and most of Western are relatively peaceful multi-cultural societies but won't be so once Muslim demographics increase. The problem is with some cultures. The non-Muslim South Asians in the UK, the Vietnamese and non Muslim minorities in France and Scandinavia aren't being an issue. Some cultures are content to integrate and get along, and some want to impose themselves.

I agee that the problem is largely cultural compatibility, rather than necessarily the concept of mulitculturalism as a whole.
I just have my doubts about the resilience one can assume of any compatibility that's only been tested under ideal circumstances.

People split into tribes even when they have relatively similar outlooks. Adding a whole new dimension of nuance to human interaction inteoduces more fracture points - some more obvious than others. Some more benign. Some more volatile.

Authoritarian micromanagement isn't my cup of tea, but there's no question that it's multicultural and extremely peaceful.
Good example but @MicroBrew 's response was perfect.

I think we all know that Singapore would have fallen apart if it had been larger or without the heavy hand of the Lee government getting involved in people's lives at every level. Having lived with Chinese people for much of my life, it's patently obvious that Chinese and Indian people don't tend to mix naturally. The rise of Singapore was an amazing feat, but I do not think its experience is scalable.

As a Dutch person I disagree with Blok. Most whites, blacks and Indians from Surinam, Chinese and Indonesians get along fine. The problem is usually with Muslims from Morocco, Turkey and Somalia. You have some great people from that group but sadly some pieces of shit as well.

But I'm sure some American infowars follower will know better than me.

Good example but @MicroBrew 's response was perfect.

I think we all know that Singapore would have fallen apart if it had been larger or without the heavy hand of the Lee government getting involved in people's lives at every level. Having lived with Chinese people for much of my life, it's patently obvious that Chinese and Indian people don't tend to mix naturally. The rise of Singapore was an amazing feat, but I do not think its experience is scalable.

Except Malaysia, while awash with identity politics and with a history of racial strife, is also quite peaceful and prosperous.
Not leading the pack like Singapore, but way ahead of the US in terms of violence.
So... nonsense.
Authoritarian micromanagement might not be applicable to larger states (China tried to franchise the Singapore model without success, although not due to ethnic conflict), but there's plenty of multicultural nations at the very top of the list in terms of development, crime and political stability.
A fifth of Australians are born overseas and a quarter of New Zealanders, and they both rank up there along with the Scandinavian countries in all national comparison metrics.
Successful immigration policies are remarkably similar (as are the failures). Starting with not having the mass migration of an ethnic/racial underclass of unskilled labour.

Terrible example. Canada is quickly deterioriting as it becomes more multicultural. In fact Canada would be a perfect example of what he is talking about.

I don't think that the issue is race so much as culture though. Cultures cannot coexist within the same sphere peacefully.

This is so hilariously Dutch though, those guys don't give a shit. They tell the truth.

They're known for their efficiency. No beating around the bush.

You are also right about Canada, I think it is getting worse everyday.

When politicians use tax dollars from citizens to pay for things which go to non-citizens, I think the politicians should be hanged in public for treason.

Except Malaysia, while awash with identity politics and with a history of racial strife, is also quite peaceful and prosperous.
Not leading the pack like Singapore, but way ahead of the US in terms of violence.
So... nonsense.
Authoritarian micromanagement might not be applicable to larger states (China tried to franchise the Singapore model without success, although not due to ethnic conflict), but there's plenty of multicultural nations at the very top of the list in terms of development, crime and political stability.
A fifth of Australians are born overseas and a quarter of New Zealanders, and they both rank up there along with the Scandinavian countries in all national comparison metrics.
Successful immigration policies are remarkably similar (as are the failures). Starting with not having the mass migration of an ethnic/racial underclass of unskilled labour.

I think the reason Malaysia is relatively ok, is because the Indians are not trying to culturally takeover / imposing , and the Chinese also aren't trying to compete demographically. Plus the racial preferential treatment for the Malays satisfies the majority. I doubt Malaysia would be soo peaceful if instead of Indians and Han, you had Afghans , Arabs and Somalis. In the UK the Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Christian South Asians don't have the kind of societal friction that Muslim South Asians have. And with the later, it is mostly Pakistanis. So religion, culture and regional origin of the immigrants makes a big difference in whether a multicultural society gets along or has a lot of problems.

The United States would be the obvious example. The US is violent, but the vast majority of violence is between members of the same race and culture.

We're assuming, of course, the original population they are referring to are not actual indigenous natives.

The natives were genociding one another for decades for being from different tribes

So... nonsense.

We're having different conversations. I was writing only about "cohabitation" (as in the OP), by which I mean different races/ethnicities living together in immediate proximity. In Singapore, forced integration is law and---somewhat amazingly---it has worked out. In Malaysia, by contrast, most Chinese live in Chinese-majority neighborhoods. Chinese intermarriage with Bumiputras is rare.

Back