Social Dutch man fails in court trying to change his age

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted, it's a couple of days old.

Long story short: 69 year old man feels young, wants to boost changes on Tinder and be 49 again, fails.

"We live in a time when you can change your name and change your gender. Why can't I decide my own age?" he said.

But the court disagreed, highlighting that many rights in law are based on a person's age, and changing it at will could cause many problems.

There was no legal basis to make such a change, it said.

"Mr Ratelband is at liberty to feel 20 years younger than his real age and to act accordingly," the judges said, but changing his legal documents would have "undesirable legal and societal implications".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46425774

I think the case was posted, but haven't seen the results posted yet.

I think the case was posted, but haven't seen the results posted yet.

2ajx65k.gif

I love starting my morning with the headline "Dutch man fails".

He is our national idiot or fool.
It's not possible to find even 1 Dutch person who takes this guy serious.
When the Dutch news said: " Ratelband wants to legally change his age" the average reaction here was, ofcourse he does.
He didn't make the news for a few years now, it was about time for another stunt from him.

"Mr Ratelband is at liberty to feel 20 years younger than his real age and to act accordingly," the judges said, but changing his legal documents would have "undesirable legal and societal implications".

That ship has sailed long ago

When the Dutch news said: " Ratelband wants to legally change his age" the average reaction here was, ofcourse he does.
He didn't make the news for a few years now, it was about time for another stunt from him.

A bit like the people that want to change their gender because of what they ‘feel’?

I do as well, but for different reasons. I'm just a really big Alexander Hamilton fan, and don't like the fact that he had to work out paying the Dutch during the period of the assumption. And fuck tulips, too.

I do as well, but for different reasons. I'm just a really big Alexander Hamilton fan, and don't like the fact that he had to work out paying the Dutch during the period of the assumption. And fuck tulips, too.

Well fuck you both and That moron Ratelband too<Moves>

tenor.gif

But seriously Emile Ratelband is an asshole, wife abuser, insurance scammer and a nutcase.

tenor.gif

But seriously Emile Ratelband is an asshole, wife abuser, insurance scammer and a nutcase.
We're not Dutch and Belgian if we don't hate eachother. ...friend

Why do you hate so much ageist?

All these people hating on the dutch
<{hughesimpress}>

Back