Locked Dwayne Johnson's RAMPAGE (Uwe Boll Threatens to Sue at "Fake Rampage Movie")

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
First Trailer for Dwayne Johnson's Giant Monster Movie RAMPAGE

Dwayne Johnson can't act. It amazes me how he's one of the highest paid hollywood stars, even more amazing is the fact he seems to have many fans.

Dwayne Johnson can't act. It amazes me how he's one of the highest paid hollywood stars, even more amazing is the fact he seems to have many fans.

True. But he has gotten better and he has charisma. Plus he’s built like a tank. He fine in movies like this. He’s kind of the new Schwarzenegger.

Looks like the Oscar frontrunner for next year.

He's been acting his whole life. I bet you thought WWF was real too.

As a zookeeper it will be a good dumb flick, plus I will criticize the shit out of it.

He's got charisma. Doesn't need to act.

I’m in. Rock is the modern day Arnold. You don’t need acting. You just need muscles.

They're actually doing this?! Oh, FFS Hollywood...

87wQl.gif

this looks terrible. Terrible-y awesome

Jealous of Blake Shelton, hating on The Rock
Man you got something bad to say about everything dont you
Do you hate puppies and sunshine too?

Jealous of Blake Shelton, hating on The Rock
Man you got something bad to say about everything dont you
Do you hate puppies and sunshine too?

I love Gizmo. That is my answer to that question.
tumblr_ngznsnF5pf1qcuhr9o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back