Locked Dwayne Johnson's RAMPAGE (Uwe Boll Threatens to Sue at "Fake Rampage Movie")

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game was basically 'pick a big monster, smash the fuck out of buildings, get attacked by cops'.

At least, that's all I remember from it.

It's basically like the ending sequence of King Kong.

Seems now I remember that game on the NES way back in the day. Didn't realize they made a modern version of it.

I thought that trailer was above average

Got me to care about the ape
Got me to wanna see Rock kick ass
Good supporting actors

Looks like a home run to me

I can't say that was my reaction, but I'm glad you liked it.

It looks like everything I thought it would be, and I'm okay with that.

Also, I actually though the Rock was playing the same character in San Andreas, flying helicopters and shit.

If it wasnt for nostalgia I wouldn't care, but I could see myself enjoying this.

True. But he has gotten better and he has charisma. Plus he’s built like a tank. He fine in movies like this. He’s kind of the new Schwarzenegger.

Arnie was I think quite underrated as an actor though due to the muscles and the thick accent.

Hahahahahahahaha..... Fuck it, I am in. I played the living shit out of this game on NES, it deserves my moneyz....

I'm a fan of The Rock, seems like a good dude, really like how positive he is. Appreciates he came from little and has it all and gives back to the community and fans. Lots of people could learn a thing or two from him.

And the movie had the nostalgia going for me. Gonna enjoy it as a popcorn flick.

What went through my mind:

1. "From the Director of a movie you haven't seen, here is another movie you probably won't see."
2. Everyone played the giant lizard. Where the heck is i.....oh, there it is.
3. What accent is Morgan trying there?

The Rock is the man. This looks more entertaining and less cheesy than I expected it to. Rampage the game was classic.

Also, didn't know JDM was in this!

Its alright, but once you take Angelina Jolie being hot as fuck out of it, its pretty lame.

Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill is the #1 & #2 VG adaptations.

Solid post

I liked TR only for Jolie boobs/lips
SH was very good
MK was surely better than the crap game it come from

Had to cut the SF part though, that was obscene :D
SF2 the animated movie IS the greatest videogame anime movie adaptation though

Well this doesn't look as stupid as I thought it would. With that said, this looks stupid.

Was pissed off thinking this was a Primal Rage movie. Not sure why they had to make the gorilla white, guess they were just avoiding the King Kong comparison.

Hollywood whitewashing imho, Rampage just joined The Last Samurai and The Great Wall

Hollywood whitewashing imho, Rampage just joined The Last Samurai and The Great Wall
I like the Last Samaurai, it's no Ran or Throne of Blood, but it's a good movie. The title is plural, it's referring to the group, not Cruise's character. It would have been much cooler if they did a movie on the black samurai Yasuke if they're gonna do a foreign samurai movie, but the concept was based on some truth.

I lov d that game, the rock already fucked up Doom please don’t let him fuck up rampage for me too

If this is the kind of rampage the Rock went on in DOOM it would have been the GOAT VG movie..

Well. that trailer just showed the entire movie except the ending.. Which is predictable.
huge problem. I, too, expected a very well developed plot for Rampage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back