Locked Dwayne Johnson's RAMPAGE (Uwe Boll Threatens to Sue at "Fake Rampage Movie")

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant every word.

Watch it again sometime, and tell me its not a comedy.

Nah
Maybe because i'm a SF fan but movie was trash :D

Even Raul Julia was a poor M.Bison lol, i prefer remember him in Addams Family lol

Ironically to pick another JCVD thing, The Quest was much much more a "SF movie" than the actual SF movie lol
Again SF2tAM was the cool SF thing

On other hand despite being much crappier MK has been translated well, and the movie was better than the original source
Also infinitely better casting

On other hand despite being much crappier MK has been translated well, and the movie was better than the original source
Also infinitely better casting

Well look on the bright side, SF never had a horribly crappy sequel (Unless you count Legend of Chun-Li).

While MK and Silent Hill had two of the absolute worst sequels I've ever seen. Period.

And hardcore SF fans getting trolled is one of the funniest aspects about the movie. :p

That's the stupid way to approach making VG movies though :D

You do something nobody else give particular shit, and you offer a crappy gift to the fans

Again MK nailed it
It was funny for the fans and funny even if you don't know/like the game

SF one was shitty if you remove "SF" from it, but was more shitty because it had "SF" on it

SF one was shitty if you remove "SF" from it, but was more shitty because it had "SF" on it

I don't think you get the campy humor that was evident in the movie.

Having ALL 12 characters in the movie.
JVCD, who's French, as Guile.
'It was Tuesday.'
Bison whipping out the arcade joystick.
- "Game Over!!!"

Dude, if all of that can't convince you it was a campy unintentional comedy, there's nothing I can tell you.

At least watch it while you're high, and maybe you'll figure it out.

Well look on the bright side, SF never had a horribly crappy sequel (Unless you count Legend of Chun-Li).

While MK and Silent Hill had two of the absolute worst sequels I've ever seen. Period.

SF got Legend of Chun-Li AND the american cartoon :D :D :D

from this awesomeness
95e163b6f0b5117f52b6db557ac05d50f9267b31_hq.gif

tumblr_n3xovoLRzF1r72ht7o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nk5opm91pN1u1w094o1_500.gif

to

CO4rS.gif

m-bison-yes-gif-3.gif

giphy.gif

SF got Legend of Chun-Li AND the american cartoon :D :D :D

from this awesomeness
95e163b6f0b5117f52b6db557ac05d50f9267b31_hq.gif

tumblr_n3xovoLRzF1r72ht7o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_nk5opm91pN1u1w094o1_500.gif

to

CO4rS.gif

m-bison-yes-gif-3.gif

giphy.gif

Never had the displeasure of watching Legend of Chun Li or the Street Fighter cartoon.

But, I did watch MK's...

mortal-kombat-defenders-of-the-realm.jpg

Overall, pretty bad. But Kitana was hot and had a sexy voice.

hqdefault.jpg

Rampage looks like the right kinda everything the world needs right now.

Or what the world will need when it comes out.

I'm in.

Racist!!! They whitewashed king kong.

I don't like it that much. CGI fest and some action. Nostalgia for the game fans (and I don't have that).

True. But he has gotten better and he has charisma. Plus he’s built like a tank. He fine in movies like this. He’s kind of the new Schwarzenegger.

I’m in. Rock is the modern day Arnold. You don’t need acting. You just need muscles.

Seem every generation kinda has his big 'actor' that is jacked and mostly relies on charisma and screen presence.

Rock is decent to good.. depends on case by case but Arnold was way better, at least from my perspective.

Not bad, I love giant monster movies. I hope the King Kong want to be ends fighting the
other two.

Will not be surprised if gorilla and wolf tag team to kill out the croc

Wolf's going to become Kong's pet dog :D

Dwayne Johnson can't act. It amazes me how he's one of the highest paid hollywood stars, even more amazing is the fact he seems to have many fans.

Because you don't look beyond what's on the screen. Dwayne is hard working, motivational, charismatic and humble (when he's not in character). Also, he tries very hard to be a role model. I do believe he's a great human being.

All that said, he's an action star. Let the man cash in now, while he still can. He earned it.

Obviously the best video game adaption movie ever made.

Way better than I thought it was going to be.

Looks awful. Hollywood are in, and have been in, trouble for years. When they aren't remaking films, doing sequels, a lot of stuff that gets authorised is rubbish. I feel the quality of films being churned out are getting worse by the decade. The 90s had some cheesy stuff but with that came a huge amount of films that were in a sense, life changing. Where are the Hollywood financed films with good acting, great plot lines, where are the films we can watch over and over again?

Think in 20 years time we will think, "hey, you know what I feel like watching today? Rampage". Hollywood is on it's way down and it's the independent films doing the business these days. I like/d The Rock when he first started acting in films. Well, after Fast Five. Before that he had some pretty horrendous gigs. But he just seems to be type cast. Hes a tank, okay but it's not even being type cast. He is just over doing his films. The problem is, he is raking in the money but there will be a point people will be bored of him. Right now, I am. I have been for some time. He's the go-to guy who people bring in to make a crap film, popular. Of his recent films, only Moana did I rate him, at all. San Andreas too but less so.

This looks like a tragic attempt at a film. It shouldn't be popular at all but will be. It's been done to death and still continues to be made. I like the Fast & The Furious franchise, bring on the hate, I feel he ruined the series. One film was enough for him. He has took over the series and now is doing a solo spin-off film which not a lot of people even wanted.

I think he needs to just be aware for his own sake about which films he takes. Short term he is getting a lot of money but will people get sick of him being in film after film? I know that was my thought when I clicked on this link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back