DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 1: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

https://www.mmaweekly.com/snoop-dog...ing-for-dana-whites-contender-series-season-2

The famed rapper and fight fan who hosted an alternate commentary track alongside UFC Hall of Famer Urijah Faber for Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series will not be returning for season 2.

UFC officials confirmed the news to MMAWeekly on Tuesday.

Snoop Dogg joined the broadcast team last year with an alternate stream that ran on UFC Fight Pass where he did commentary for five fights each week with Faber (sort of) providing play-by-play.

The ‘Snoopcast’ was popular and polarizing at the same time as the hip-hop superstar was often times hilarious yet somewhat controversial with the statements he made about the fighters.

https://www.mmaweekly.com/snoop-dog...ing-for-dana-whites-contender-series-season-2

The famed rapper and fight fan who hosted an alternate commentary track alongside UFC Hall of Famer Urijah Faber for Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series will not be returning for season 2.

UFC officials confirmed the news to MMAWeekly on Tuesday.

Snoop Dogg joined the broadcast team last year with an alternate stream that ran on UFC Fight Pass where he did commentary for five fights each week with Faber (sort of) providing play-by-play.

The ‘Snoopcast’ was popular and polarizing at the same time as the hip-hop superstar was often times hilarious yet somewhat controversial with the statements he made about the fighters.
I don't understand how anyone could listen to it for more than 5 minutes. Snoop just yelled the same shit over and over again for every fight. "Oh shit"'

I don't understand how anyone could listen to it for more than 5 minutes. Snoop just yelled the same shit over and over again for every fight. "Oh shit"'

Plenty of people who watch MMA are into the sport because of stuff like that instead of the actual fighting.

Hence all the drama in the Heavies. People like drama, controversy, celebrities acting foolish, outrageous and base stuff. Fighting is just a vehicle for that.

Thank God no snoopcast. One time my fuckin stream bugged out and got stuck on Snoop. I had to mute that shit.. he's annoying af. I know some like him, but different butts, different sluts!

I liked snoop cast at first and it was cool cause it was different. Uriah actually did a good job of analyzing while snoop went "oh shit"

When he started bashing the fighters though he had to go. Interesting to see how good bisping is. I didnt like paul felder, if anything due to his voice. Not everyone whos good should be a commentator, you need the voice. Brian stann had one and so does kenny florian.

ezgif-3-44d029ea06.gif

gonna tune in to watch shitbag Hardy lose... the rest of the card worth sticking around for?

Well im always up for watching hungry new pros go at it.

52729-1435028.png

Dont know many of them so just kinda picked....Cheers ev1 enjoy the show.

This should be fun.

gonna tune in to watch shitbag Hardy lose... the rest of the card worth sticking around for?
Main event winners have been signed in 6 of the 8 events so far. So, probably, if you want to see someone who's gonna be in the UFC soon.

Alfonso with those Shatner-esque pauses to his speech.

Would make a great thespian.

I admit, I'm as excited to see Bisping's debut as a commentator as I am these exciting fights.

I wish we had a Forrest cast with drunk Forrest griffin at least

I wish we had a Forrest cast with drunk Forrest griffin at least
Boy, that would be fun. He's all team UFC now so that would be a great idea, and put in Bonnar with him and let them go with it.

Threw 10 bucks on the 4 dogs and 50 on lane

"The guy fights similar to Mike Tyson"

<28>

Throwing hooks --> fighting like Mike Tyson

Damn, I almost missed the first fight from shitposting about a Trump vs Trudeau fight.

Back