DW's Tuesday Night Contender Series 2018 Week 5: LIVE on Fight Pass 8PM ET/5PM PT PBP Discussion

Almost. Sinn though, she's probably one of the best sub-500 fighters I have seen fight a lot, and that's saying something. Sinn is not her real name, so who was/is she in real life? And isn't she like 40?

Shannon Culpepper.. dont know how old, sherdog, tapology, wiki, none have her age. (Ah.. 39 years old)

but yeh, shes fun, and brings it every time. all her fights are fun to watch but shes pretty limited and her eyes are seriously scary

Barber looked really good, her hands were a little wild, but I can't take much away.

Her takedown game is good, that Kosoto Gari she landed a few times was pretty good.

Her kicking game and decent head movement, parrying impressed me too.

Ummm. I feek like that sibling record was already broken?

Now she's crying?

So much star power potential

Speaking of brother and sister in the UFC how is sage's sister doing in MMA?

welcome to the Barber show? :)

58d8d08f48df3baf148b7a717b3bbd9c.png

And we like your pointy hellbows!

Shannon Culpepper.. dont know how old, sherdog, tapology, wiki, none have her age. (Ah.. 39 years old)

but yeh, shes fun, and brings it every time. all her fights are fun to watch but shes pretty limited and her eyes are seriously scary
UG says 39, that sounds right to me - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/fighter/Shannon-Sinn:D38BD9F3F415FF86

She had a solid fight with Mazo, who is another rising star I wouldn't be surprised if we saw in the Contender Series soon.

Colleen should go to boxing.. Heavy hands maybe but no idea how to use them against a skilled opponent. There's also the fact she can't wrestle.. Or clinch.. Or deal with someone kicking her.

Barber looks good. Very smart good fight IQ good grappling and really good kicks. She will do well in that division.

Was that Matt Grice talking to Dana just there? I recognized the face.

Contract:
Edmonds guy

Developmental:
Barber
Manbun
Maybe VanZant

Ok, jei's picks:

Maycee Barber - Developmental

doesnt need to be developmental. they have plenty of girls they can feed her without worrying about her losing. Give her people like Amanda Cooper, Alex Chambers etc.. plenty of low hanging fruit she can feed off of

That was fun, got shit to do. Later guys

Back