Dying Light: Enhanced Edition + The Following Discussion

Fahrenheit1221

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I'm currently playing on PS4.

I love this game! Starts off rather challenging but as you level up you really do develop a sense of power and progress.

My PSN is my username if anyone wants to team up and kill zombies or whatever.

I fought Thor for 30 minutes, used every bolt and bullet I had, he was at 0 hp and wouldn't die, and promptly killed me in one swipe.

I love driving the buggy. When upgraded, it's a force.

The graphics and the way you move in this game makes me wish that all games looked and did it that way.

Im not such a fan of the country section. Feels like a big empty map with not much to do..
The slums are the best part of the game..

Loved the base game, and LOVED the expansion. They have a winning formula on their hands. Loved Dead Island games, and this evolution of it with Parkour is absolutely fantastic.

Buggy is a pretty cool concept. Legendary ranks could keep people playing too, so smart move.

Just downloaded this game with all of the expansions for $50.

This game is pretty awesome.

This is EASILY one of the best survival games out there. I feel bad for anybody NOT playing this beast.

Rank 250 here (beat it on Nightmare, recently) with Legendary Ranks and Skills (all). I crushed Bozak Horde and the Parkour Challenges (very hard DLC/coop trophies).

I played with my girl (The Following, too) and with 2 people the experience is AWESOME. We invaded each other as the Night Hunter (fucking boss game mode) and had a blast in SP where the world is amazing to move around in.

I love parkour, so this game was obviously the embodiment of an orgasm for me. It had a great story, GFX, and a supportive dev team that churne out so much extra content. WIN.

Glad to see this game getting more love. One of the funnest gaming experience I ever had with friends. Leveling, looting, skills/abilities, RNG of the loot, crafting, zombies, survival, RPG, parkour, all done fluently in a game.

If you SERIOUSLY haven't played this game yet, give it a go when you get this puppy on sale.

It deserves the love, I can't see how some people don't like it or hate it (never heard a very good reason against it).

It's in my all time P4P top 15 games list (I don't choose favorites). It's Dead Island on shrooms, crack, and bath salts while doing parkour. The kills are addicting and satisfying, only thing I wish was better was the animations of the firearms (seems slightly plastic/wooden, but minor gripe).

What the hell? How did I not hear anything about this game?

Just watched a gameplay vid and it looks pretty awesome. Might be picking this up soon.

What the hell? How did I not hear anything about this game?

Just watched a gameplay vid and it looks pretty awesome. Might be picking this up soon.

Seriously man, its quality. If you ever played any Dead Islands games, this is Dead Island on MAJOR steroids.

Sorry I didn't like climbing that stupid tower. IT was scary at night though for sure.

Probably One of the best MP experience ive had. But lacks longevity. Takes a grinder type of personality to enjoy the simple, nontense "lategame".
But Early it was insanely terrifying,fun and ingenius

Wow why this game getting so much love now? Been playing this since release! Lost all my data when my PS4 exploded and I didn't have it backed up...

Still went and beat it all again..

Epic game

A fan bought this for me as a present, haven't played it since it came out and now have it on PC, anyone still playing?

I played the base game and the following for at least 150 hours in total over a couple playthroughs. One of my favorite games of the last 5 years.

Blows my mind they're STILL releasing DLC for this.

Back