Dyshidrotic eczema

Team, I have Psoriatic Arthritis...An Autoimmune that affects joints and can cause skin issues. I have been on a 50mg pen every two weeks of Humira. My arthritis is in complete remission, and I have not had one skin flare up. Check with your doctor if it is really fucking with your life. I am in the Gym 5 days a week and spend most of the summer on the beach with my shirt off and swimming in Salt Water. This stuff has changed my life.

OIP.QDZ57oM0UvPWsc3hfkhDSQHaEr

Hey i'm kind of on this team. I have different autoimmune condition that i tried for years to manage with lifestyle changes and some medication. Partially successful. But I finally took the biologics leap a few months ago.

I wouldn't say life changing but things have improved somewhat. I also started swimming regularly again around the same time which has probably helped a lot. Swimming under the sun in salt water everyday, that's just gotta be great for your health.

It's nothing compared to when I got hand foot and mouth.

All the skin fell off my feet and my toenails fell out. I would have to wrap my feet in gauze, and then ride a trike around at work since I couldn't really walk.
Jesus... I'm sorry brother, that must have been horrible!

I started to develop eczema in my beard, moustache, eyebrows, then recently chest and shoulders. I don't know what's changed to start it but I've managed to put it in remission by switching up shower soap to an Aveeno baby shampoo/soap and moisturising everything after I shower.

Just about managed to get to no itching after it got pretty damn irritating for a few weeks. I'm lucky that basic stuff is working for me.

It might have been working with lime again after a hiatus.

Back