E-Sport and Game Videos Thread

JoeyJoeJoeJr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Hey guys so Esports are getting pretty big, I was thinking we could make a thead where we post E-Sport videos, like championship matches, tournaments, epic battles etc. You can post any game you want, or even just add random cool game play videos.

Im not sure how many of you guys like e sports but if others post we can start adding more and more to the thread and keep it updated with the latest matches.

theScore esports is a quality channel with a ton of great vids. Especially for people who don't really follow esports and just have a passing interest (Like me). Well worth a subscription

Esports Popoff vs FGC Popoff...

Spp3XpY2jX1H_YbDuJfsOWcy4wNCX0cr-O01w0OFBcM.png

Last edited:
R6S (Rainbow Six) recently had a good go between juggernaut houses PENTA and LeStream. Will find and upload. Total prize money awarded over 75-tourney history exceeds 5M USD, I've read.

If new to PENTA Sports, this is a quick meet of the current (AFAIK) R6 team. I believe they're ranked in the world top-three ATM.

e/ Just looked up where PENTA compete professionally or then have actively sponsored teams at play:

• Rainbow 6: Siege
  • Counterstrike: Global Offensive
  • League of Legends
  • Fortnite
  • Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds
  • Apex Legends
  • The Division 2
  • Star Citizen – World of Warcraft

Found it; play as of a couple weeks ago and timestamped for a chuckle. The reflexes on these cats is, well, feline, aayy.

Totally forgot about this Frag movie until the CSGO Dev retweeted the maker today:

I thought Rust was a bunch of naked dudes building mudhuts. Seems to have come a long way

From when I first started my rust thread until now, so much content has been added, and they add more all the time, and it's free.

The game is really in its prime right now. They just added the larger version of the oil rig last month, and theyre going to be releasing even more stuff soon.

The game is filled with "monuments", which are basically places you can go find loot. Oil rig is a monument. They have added a bunch since I started playing and the next one is going to be the excavator.

Rocket league north american semi finals today and finals tomorrow

Back