E3 2018

Gotta throw some love to RAGE 2.

I never understood the hate for the game myself. I though it played great, ran smooth, looked amazing and had a great setting with some really nice weapons.

Story was meh but I enjoyed it for what it was. Glad to see another entry.

Resident Evil 2 remake.
The Last of Us 2
Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm interested in how badly square has fucked up the FF7 remake

I'm interested in how badly square has fucked up the FF7 remake

Supposedly they've had to start from scratch again near enough when they took full development back inhouse

Fo76
RDR2 for PC

That's about all I'd need for the next year or so

Or Left 4 Dead 3 with a competitive mode and I'd be good for the next 5 years

Ive always considered this event a huge circle jerk excuse for industry insiders who get outsiders to get excited about nothing.

Are you gamers waiting for carefully prepared news about nothing? At best you get a ton of BS, empty PR phrases and buzzwords and 10 seconds of prerendered scenes. Meanwhile people are cheering and clapping (Over what? Your team just won?)

A YouTube trailer/reveal is worth x100 a E3 booth. Hasn’t the social media age killed the value of these sort of events?

I can understand a convention - you meet creators, get autographs, other nerds and buy shit - but an industry event where something happens for the justification of something happening?

I enjoy it, but i'm not generally a cynical person so I don't come in with a pissy attitude.

It's a nice waste of time where I get to see trailers and news, maybe a few surprises.

Dad of Boy's reveal in 2016 was pretty epic, and had gameplay.

i like it, some reveals are awesome, but quite rare, anyway its a fun event

It's fun a hype event. It's not as important as it was back before everything was on the internet, but still fun.

Its like christmas for me. Great time to be a gamer. I think we are gonna see some cool stuff this year.

I just want a KH3 release date. Other than that, I am good.

It depends who's there and what they might reveal. This year i'm hoping for Bethesda to surprise us with TES 6 and reassure us that Fallout 76 isn't some multiplayer shit.

Ive always considered this event a huge circle jerk excuse for industry insiders who get outsiders to get excited about nothing.

Are you gamers waiting for carefully prepared news about nothing? At best you get a ton of BS, empty PR phrases and buzzwords and 10 seconds of prerendered scenes. Meanwhile people are cheering and clapping (Over what? Your team just won?)

A YouTube trailer/reveal is worth x100 a E3 booth. Hasn’t the social media age killed the value of these sort of events?

I can understand a convention - you meet creators, get autographs, other nerds and buy shit - but an industry event where something happens for the justification of something happening?
I agree with you. These big events are mostly a waste of time these days. They announce games 3-4 years prior to launch, so who cares?

I’m sure for some game enthusiasts it’s not that cool because they know everything that’s dropping soon. But for casual gamers like myself who only follow upcoming releases a little bit, it’s pretty fun to watch.

I'm excited. I always enjoy seeing Nintendo and Sony's presentations. Can't wait for info on the new Smash!

I just want to see what the Switch has in store, because this drought sucks.

It doesn't have the same glamour that it in once did, but there's still some useful info from it. I just read the breakdowns after the fact. Rumor is Cyberpunk is going to be revealed, so that'd be awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back