E3 2018

Ive always considered this event a huge circle jerk excuse for industry insiders who get outsiders to get excited about nothing.

Are you gamers waiting for carefully prepared news about nothing? At best you get a ton of BS, empty PR phrases and buzzwords and 10 seconds of prerendered scenes. Meanwhile people are cheering and clapping (Over what? Your team just won?)

A YouTube trailer/reveal is worth x100 a E3 booth. Hasn’t the social media age killed the value of these sort of events?

I can understand a convention - you meet creators, get autographs, other nerds and buy shit - but an industry event where something happens for the justification of something happening?
who pissed in your coffee this morning?

That was a great conference. Stoked for the future of Xbox with Ninja Theory, Playground and that new studio being created.

Games I am most looking forward too.

Exclusives:
Halo Infinite
Forza Horizon 4
Battletoads
Ori Will of the Wisps

Cyberpunk 2077
Fallout 76
Sekiro

And I finally can play Nier Automata.

The only exclusive I care about is Ori... That looks good as shit. i'll get that on PC.

Battletoads is interesting. I wasn't a fan of the NES game (hate that bike level) but I'd like to see what the new battletoads will be like. won't make me buy a xbox but I can be jelly. trailer didn't say much though.

If Forza Horizon was in Japan as rumored, and the new AC as well, Japan would rule the E3 this year.

Overkill's Walking Dead looks intriguing. Hopefully it'll play out like a better version of State of Decay.

I visited some gaming forums to see everyone's take on this years E3 press conferences so far and everyone is freaking out and going ballistic because of TLOS2 showing 2 girls kissing. I mean these people are rioting and declaring that SJWs are destroying video games, its hilarious in a sad kinda way.

Nice to see some level headed people here. Samurai games look awesome btw, most likely going to end up buying all 3 at some point

People are fucking pathetic.

The only exclusive I care about is Ori... That looks good as shit. i'll get that on PC.

Battletoads is interesting. I wasn't a fan of the NES game (hate that bike level) but I'd like to see what the new battletoads will be like. won't make me buy a xbox but I can be jelly. trailer didn't say much though.
would be funny if they made Battletoads and made the game impossible to beat.

I think I'll pass on The Amazing Arkham Spiderman.

I think I'll pass on The Amazing Arkham Spiderman.

Because it looks and feels like Arkham game? I didn't like that game so I am a bit leery on the Spider-Man game now as well. The action looks good but I hope it's not straight up button mashing.

Because it looks and feels like Arkham game? I didn't like that game so I am a bit leery on the Spider-Man game now as well. The action looks good but I hope it's not straight up button mashing.
It just doesn't look that interesting to me.

I want to be excited for it but it feels like a major Arkham rip off.

Didn't they already try that? I'm thinking "Web Of Shadows", but I'm not sure. One game was from last gen was definitely trying to ape AA.

It just doesn't look that interesting to me.

yeah lukewarm so far... will have to watch more vids of the game to get a better feel.. might have to wait for the reviews.

I did watch the gameplay trailer and Spider-Man did kick some dude off a rooftop during one of his fights. I am like "that dude is dead".. Spider-Man kills people!!! lol.

Ready to see what Nintendo has to offer so I can dust my Switch off.

I don't know about you guys, but i'm pretty pumped for Just Cause 4. They way they've stated they've upgraded it sounds great. I've loved everyone of those games...screw the story, don't need it and doesn't need to be important...just let me wreak f'n havoc!

Thanks I checked it out

I was hoping more of a state of decay third person type and not FPS

How nuts would it be if Nintendo out of nowhere hit everyone with a classic gameboy handheld like the classic nes and snes

I'm thinking the n64 mini first but classic Gameboy would print money

Back