E3 2018

As an Xbox owner, I have little excitement because of the past few years. PS4, Nintendo and PC gamers have more to look forward to.

I do really hate how many trailers just show scenes instead of in game action. How's that supposed to get me interested?

Which car is Microsoft going to bring this year to show off their new Forza game?

<bball1>

Nintendo with the sweep once again

I hope they give me info on God of war. How long before I can get to those other realms in my game. I'm hoping they give me an ETA on the rest of my game or on the second game to tie up the loose ends currently.

Forza Horizon 4
RDR 2
Hitman 2
DLC for Tekken 7
New Assassins Creed
How many more years they will develop FF 7 remake
If the building Microsoft rented for their conference is just for show or if Uncle Phil brings big guns this time.

i hope we get to see more of Fallout 76

Super Smash Bros
Ghost of Tsushima
Apparently Atlus has 2 new games they're going to showcase, so hopefully they'll fill my JRPG needs

Also looking forward to what tricks Nintendo and Sony have up their sleeves. I expect both to drop some random awesome games at E3.

Red Dead
Last of Us
Spiderman

In that order

Forza Horizon 4
RDR 2
Hitman 2
DLC for Tekken 7
New Assassins Creed
If the building Microsoft rented for their conference is just for show or if Uncle Phil brings big guns this time.
Is Hitman 2 a completely new game? Or is it Hitman Season 2?

I hope they give me info on God of war. How long before I can get to those other realms in my game. I'm hoping they give me an ETA on the rest of my game or on the second game to tie up the loose ends currently.
I sadly doubt we will get any info on GOW 5 and won't see anyting until 2020 :(

I sadly doubt we will get any info on GOW 5 and won't see anyting until 2020 :(

2020 is so long from now. Maybe some one will announce they created a time machine at E3.

Forza Horizon 4
RDR 2
Hitman 2
DLC for Tekken 7
New Assassins Creed

Whats your gamertag?

Just Cause 4 being leaked is huge for me. Looks like we'll get jungles this time too, so more trees, 3 felt pretty wide open. Hopefully there is multiplayer built in this time.

g6xpm7mr3v211.png

danmbyuh8v211.png

I stopped caring after G4 got the ax. I used to really get into all the coverage they would have of the event. Now I just watch the new trailers on Youtube.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back