E3 2018

May give the Spider-Man game a go, reminds me of one of the old Playstation games that was fun as hell.

Hope you can swap Spidey outfits in it like the older one as I hate that suit.

No one else pumped for Dying Light 2? i thought it looked great.

There's my realistic list (that I know I will buy and spend time playing), I won't name 6 seconds teasers like TES 6 or Battletoads because god knows when they will be released.

Forza Horizon 4
Trials Rising
DMC 5
Nier Automata
NiOh 2
Sekiro

The rest I don't care. I care about RE2 and Tales of Vesperia, but I played the shit out of these games, so I won't play again.

I am impressed with it and i think its very ambitious. I am just burned out on Zombie games and also lots of devs claim their game "gives your full choice" and they commonly disappoint.

I can’t think of the last time an E3 had this many reveals of games that interest me:

-Sekiro Shadows Die Twice
-Doom Eternal
-Fallout 76
-Elder Scrolls 6
-Halo Infinite
-Gears 5
-Wolfenstein Youngblood

And while not revealed we finally got a bit of Cyberpunk 2077, among other games.

May give the Spider-Man game a go, reminds me of one of the old Playstation games that was fun as hell.

Hope you can swap Spidey outfits in it like the older one as I hate that suit.

I've read somewhere that there will be additional suits, but i don't think the black suit will be included

I am impressed with it and i think its very ambitious. I am just burned out on Zombie games and also lots of devs claim their game "gives your full choice" and they commonly disappoint.

That is true, one of the only times i've been properly impressed with a feature like that is the nemesis system from Shadow Of Mordor.

I still think Dying Light looks great regardless of the choice thing, i loved the first game.

There's my realistic list (that I know I will buy and spend time playing), I won't name 6 seconds teasers like TES 6 or Battletoads because god knows when they will be released.

Forza Horizon 4
Trials Rising
DMC 5
Nier Automata
NiOh 2
Sekiro

The rest I don't care. I care about RE2 and Tales of Vesperia, but I played the shit out of these games, so I won't play again.
How did you play the RE2 remake already?

How did you play the RE2 remake already?
I played the original, I'm not interested in playing RE2 again, no matter what they do. I despise remakes and remasters.

Can't wait for Gears 5 my second favourite franchise after Uncharted

I don't know what to think of Death Stranding. It looks soooooo weird and my interest is solely in making sense of what the fuck he's been showing in his trailers. The gameplay so far looks... boring as shit... we still haven't seen much but so far the only reason I want to play this is I want to find out what the fuck is going on...

I think that's the idea. The trailers are so out there, and the gameplay has been so limited that I think they hype buildup is going to be astronomical at release. And if it doesn't live up to it, it's going to be a huge letdown. So the game better blow people away something fierce.

I am. I'm not sure how many here know Chris Avellone, but he's the writer behind many of Obsidians greatest games, like KOTOR 2, Fallout New Vegas. Merging his skills for telling great stories with choices/consequences with the solid gameplay of Dying Light is a perfect marriage. This should be an amazing game!

I think that's the idea. The trailers are so out there, and the gameplay has been so limited that I think they hype buildup is going to be astronomical at release. And if it doesn't live up to it, it's going to be a huge letdown. So the game better blow people away something fierce.

I’m staying away from all the trailers or anything to really do with the game pre release I’m going on the less I know the better

I am. I'm not sure how many here know Chris Avellone, but he's the writer behind many of Obsidians greatest games, like KOTOR 2, Fallout New Vegas. Merging his skills for telling great stories with choices/consequences with the solid gameplay of Dying Light is a perfect marriage. This should be an amazing game!

That is some good news, i also heard some of the writers from The Witcher 3 are involved as well. That can only spell good things for the game too.

Back