EA Sports UFC - Aldo vs Pettis (FULL GAMEPLAY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want in on this online tourney.
Add PSN- MikeCisThaILLest

We should select fighters & do different divisions where we all chose our fighters.
No Anderson Silva, John Jones, or Rhonda Rousey that will be cheesy for balance.

I call dibs on Dan Henderson For Light Heavyweight & Middleweight.
For Heavy Weight I choose DC.

Man, I was gonna go pick this up at Walmart in 2 hours when I get off work... But if all the fighters are doing the same moves and its just a button mashing game that's horse doo doo... I'm gonna do what I shouldve done with watchdogs and wait a few days to see what people are saying...

Man, I was gonna go pick this up at Walmart in 2 hours when I get off work... But if all the fighters are doing the same moves and its just a button mashing game that's horse doo doo... I'm gonna do what I shouldve done with watchdogs and wait a few days to see what people are saying...

its actually not that bad.....yeah some moves but I just went to war against wand with chael.....this is fuckin ballz fun....plus they just upgraded the fighters about 15 mins ago idk what it dd but that hunt can do cartwheel shit is garbage......this is legit fun

Now it's awesome the demo was good this is better a lot of fighters do share moves which is ass. You cannot button mash or will get ko's because if you get hit hard with low stamina you get rocked or Ko'd. I welcome anyone trying to pull showtime kicks & superman wall punches because they put themselves near the cage to eat clinch knees & uppercuts.
The game is crazy good best MMA game I played I was a fan of EA MMA but it was weak compared to UFC Undisputed 3 which was the all time best. But this game honestly has smoother game play that UFC 3. It may take the crown.
UFC 3's flaw was the race to 100 percent damage KO, this one you can recover a lot better. It is simply awesome also the cut engine is phenomenal.

Downloading now and checked out the DLC. Bruce lee costs $1.99 per division. So it's $10 to truly unlock him... Lol. Good lord, EA gonna EA. Anyway, I'm gonna be checking out the CAF a lot, so if anyone has questions about it I will answer when I can.

Just went to Walmart to get this but the chick working there said she couldn't find it in the back and I'd have to come back later. Oh well, bought it off PSN. Want to play it now but I guess I'll just have to wait for it to DL and play it in the morning.

Watching somebody stream the career mode and it looks really fun.

Worst release date possible EA! Getting married this week, honeymoon the next! First order of business on return is acquire PS4 and EAMMA!

Worst release date possible EA! Getting married this week, honeymoon the next! First order of business on return is acquire PS4 and EAMMA!

All of that shit can be postponed man, get your priorities in order.

Congrats man. I'm sure your wife wouldn't mind spending your honeymoon doing nothing but playing EA UFC. She's supposed to love you right?

All of that shit can be postponed man, get your priorities in order.

I know right. I tried to tell my friends to get me a PS4 for a wedding gift and that I would worry about selling it to the wife as a mutual gift... I don't think that's gonna happen though :(

Any reviews yet, checked ign and nothing yet.

Practice parries and max out the defense stat on your CAF.

you don't even need high striking power. Your counters will fucking destroy everyone. Made a nick diaz volume puncher type and first thing I did was max my standup defense so i'd be a good 'boxer' now im taking souls

no wonder i cant bring him online

Here's this one. 7/10

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-17-ea-sports-ufc-review

Same complaints everywhere. Lack of modes, same move sets, unrealistic moves given to fighters, etc.

My hype level is near zero but I'll still be picking it up after work. It feels like we are basically beta testers until we get another version in 2 years. It still amazes me how EA ignored basically everything Yukes did and even their own game (EA MMA) and started from scratch. Not having PRIDE I can forgive, but not having unique moves and missing important things like sprawling is unacceptable.

Career mode is balls by the way, the xp gain is so fucking paltry and you progress so slowly that it's pretty hard to make a good fighter that can get anywhere close to the roster fighters, and if you want a guy with stats like jon jones, you should probably forget about it. The speed at which your guy improves just stinks of DLC boost packs.

but thats ok, because parrying is fucking overpowered as shit.

also whip knees reset your blocking every time. a lot of dudes will hold r2 and wonder why their controller is basically 'frozen' and they cant do shit. the knees reset the receiving fighter. every. fucking. time. until this is patched (if it is) be aware every time you get kneed you have to attempt your block+escape all over again.

Wow..why are the menus so slow scrolling. This is ridiculous.

/edit: They should just re-do the Create a Fighter entirely. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back