EA SPORTS UFC, v4: "Where are the Heavyweights?"...Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnett Silk

"I chose violence" - Cersei Lannister
@Brown
Reaction score
Well the last EA SPORTS UFC thread EASILY exceeded 100 pages.....let's get the ball rollin and see if we can duplicate that feat in half the time..............

I'll break the fukkkkin Ice..................

ice_breakers.jpg

Granted EA is listening to the fans and are patching the game....

let's recap

* eliminated that RIDICULOUS pro-wrestling style suplex for every fghter
* added the sprawl
* eliminated the "Full guard bottom to top mount transition for every fighter"
* elimated the ability to pause the game during fights
* made stamina a bit more realistic
* they have added...TJ Dillashaw,Mizugaki,Tyron Woodley,Hector Lombard,Gunnar Nelson,Stipe Miocic(who is a HW I know), Matt Brown, Diego Sanchez etc....all free of charge.....

THANK YOU EA!!!!!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

me and thousands of other gamers are TRULY grateful and appreciative...............

BUT........

WHERE ARE THE FREAKING HEAVYWEIGHTS? IT's a TRAVESTY that BARNETT and Gonzaga weren't on the initial roster since inception

Yes a skilled Bigfoot Player can totally hang with the JDS's and Velasquez's of the online world but I need my WARMASTER!!!!!!!!

20130113090632_IMG_2625.JPG

2013092116362010144.jpg

EDR3RbDN4XxenwxTxSR2gOnW_ANbtw-Pt-bmMADXnWnxQGfDTfrRdMGatOuzrqU3NZOjZCBDUAF8q0sG9bdFJYjGujVoXFc=w449-h300-nc

Personally I would like to see

*Barnett
*Gonzaga
*Struve
*Rothwell
*Mitrione
*A̶r̶l̶o̶v̶s̶k̶i̶

added at some point.....hopefully sooner than later

oh.....by the way...Mods Please STICKY

Last edited:
I was thinking about making this thread after I saw the other one was locked, but you did a far better job than I would have. I just can't believe that EA hasn't released a paid fighter pack yet and the keep giving free fighters so long after the game was released. Almost feels like this game was made by a totally different company. I know it is blasphemy, but if they made a $5-$10 DLC pack with a few of the fighter on your list I wouldn't complain. Hopefully, the won't read this and will just add some of them in the next patch.

Is the game still going to get patches like that? Im absolutely shocked and pleased at the devs, game is sooooo much better than release!

I was thinking about making this thread after I saw the other one was locked, but you did a far better job than I would have. I just can't believe that EA hasn't released a paid fighter pack yet and the keep giving free fighters so long after the game was released. Almost feels like this game was made by a totally different company. I know it is blasphemy, but if they made a $5-$10 DLC pack with a few of the fighter on your list I wouldn't complain. Hopefully, the won't read this and will just add some of them in the next patch.

Thanks....and I agree with you... I'd pay $4.99 for a 2-3 fighter pack....(Lord knows how much $$$ I doled out for the extra skins and characters in Injustice Gods Among Us....)

I definitely agree that we need more heavyweights. It's s the only non-female division that doesn't blend with another division, so even though it's roster isn't really that much smaller than the other divisions, it feels much smaller. I think all of the HWs mentioned in the TS should be added (some should have been there from the start) also even though I really don't like him Schaub should probably be in there too.

I definitely agree that we need more heavyweights. It's s the only non-female division that doesn't blend with another division, so even though it's roster isn't really that much smaller than the other divisions, it feels much smaller. I think all of the HWs mentioned in the TS should be added (some should have been there from the start) also even though I really don't like him Schaub should probably be in there too.

I don't even get mad that every fight online is vs JDS,Cain, or Werdum....its not like I expect people to choose Pat Barry or Mark Hunt.... Personally I main Bigfoot and I do very well vs Cain and JDS (Bigfoot's reach is what keeps me in fights...) IMO that WW division is by far the most stacked

I don't even get mad that every fight online is vs JDS,Cain, or Werdum....its not like I expect people to choose Pat Barry or Mark Hunt.... Personally I main Bigfoot and I do very well vs Cain and JDS (Bigfoot's reach is what keeps me in fights...) IMO that WW division is by far the most stacked

I know it's ea's MO to charge for things that should've been there to originally begin with. There may also just be so few people playing that it just wouldn't be profitable. Ufc fan are smarter than your average sports fan

I know it's ea's MO to charge for things that should've been there to originally begin with. There may also just be so few people playing that it just wouldn't be profitable.

Yeah lets not give them any credit

Yeah lets not give them any credit

I'm not giving them credit for shit that should've been there in the first place. I'm not grateful they are giving me free fighters at all, because they aren't fighters I really care to play at all or even care about period. Give me Warmaster and DHK I don't give a fuck about Gunnar Nelson and Tim Kennedy

I'm not giving them credit for shit that should've been there in the first place. I'm not grateful they are giving me free fighters at all, because they aren't fighters I really care to play at all or even care about period. Give me Warmaster and DHK I don't give a fuck about Gunnar Nelson and Tim Kennedy

Some people are impossible to please, they will cry about everything. If they had every single fighter at the realese it would have taken resources from other areas and you would whine how shit the gameplay is (you already do). They are doing the best they can and constantly improving the game and you just bitch and bitch. Constructive critcism is one thing, but you are in this thread just yelling me me me me give me everything EA SHIT RARWWRRR! Dont take it personally its just annoying that the one time EA is actually trying to improve the game its not enough for some people.

Some people are impossible to please, they will cry about everything. If they had every single fighter at the realese it would have taken resources from other areas and you would whine how shit the gameplay is (you already do). They are doing the best they can and constantly improving the game and you just bitch and bitch. Constructive critcism is one thing, but you are in this thread just yelling me me me me give me everything EA SHIT RARWWRRR! Dont take it personally its just annoying that the one time EA is actually trying to improve the game its not enough for some people.

That's why you don't release half assed games, and EA is just so much easier to pick on considering they're notorious for releasing dog shit to the public. Sorry I'm mad the game reverted from ufc 3. I'm sorry the gameplay sucks, I'm sorry there is no clinch or ground transition reversals. I'm sorry that when they update it they fix one thing and make 3 or 4 much worse. The only thing this game got right (somewhat) is the stand up. I have every right to bitch about something I paid top dollar for that turned out to be a steaming hud of shit.

To be fair...EA has been listening to gamers and have been patching the game....I understand what Hanri is saying and I also understand what BJPenn2012 is saying as well......Hanri it may seem like some are never happy because they want specific things done to improve EA UFC... and in that haste it may seem they are neglecting what EA IS in fact improving....I guess we all want the game as realistic as possible.....we are starved, under appreciated group....Adding Bruce Lee had NOTHING to do with the hardcore fan like us sherbros....in fact EA knew that we were going to buy the game anyway...we were NEVER the target demographic....they target the fair weather and casual fan that's why they have Chuck Liddell and Bruce Lee in the game.....(Hell Chuck,Matt Hughes, Royce, should have been added as a DLC Legends pack) I've been begging for Barnett and more refs and actual ref interaction since inception......but at the same time I do realize that EA is working diligently to make the product better...how many companies cater to the clientele AFTER they have your money in their pockets??? not many...So EA gets its KUdos

Last edited:
With Rumble back I would think that he should be in the game. Hopefully we don't have to wait for a whole new patch to be developed since it seemed like he was ready to be added already

That patch was recalled to remove him, so unfortunately it has to be submitted another time, with him included.

That said I think the odds of getting him in the game again are pretty good now. Luckily that shit did not drag on too long, until the online part had already died out completely, for example.

With a bit of luck we can still get him in the game this month.

With Rumble back I would think that he should be in the game. Hopefully we don't have to wait for a whole new patch to be developed since it seemed like he was ready to be added already

yessss forgot about this!

Oh to add to my bitches about this game. Career. Where is it? Fucking horrible features in this game on top of everything else. What happens when online is no more? Will title mode come at the low low price of 9.99? When do I get to fight Actual fighters in my career?? I could bitch about this game all day because it's so fucking terrible.

That's why you don't release half assed games, and EA is just so much easier to pick on considering they're notorious for releasing dog shit to the public. Sorry I'm mad the game reverted from ufc 3. I'm sorry the gameplay sucks, I'm sorry there is no clinch or ground transition reversals. I'm sorry that when they update it they fix one thing and make 3 or 4 much worse. The only thing this game got right (somewhat) is the stand up. I have every right to bitch about something I paid top dollar for that turned out to be a steaming hud of shit.

THQ released a broken game, but made us all pay full price for that pile of garbage. Thank god they no longer have the rights to this game (are they even a company anymore?) Remember it said you could play UFC 3 online! HAHAHA until you grappled or clinched.

This game is light years beyond that shit.

Also, I'm not sure if you're just biased...but you had to pay to unlock all the different rivalry things in UFC 3 like CC vs Nog in PRIDE.

Also Korean Zombie, Overeem, Stout, Sakara, and a few others were DLC. THQ never gave away anything for free.

EA UFC has been giving away free fighters when they fight. It's pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Oh to add to my bitches about this game. Career. Where is it? Fucking horrible features in this game on top of everything else. What happens when online is no more? Will title mode come at the low low price of 9.99? When do I get to fight Actual fighters in my career?? I could bitch about this game all day because it's so fucking terrible.

OH better put up with 18 loading screens to see the weigh-in for UFC 3 LOL! Oh I got to choose to put my hands up or not, and it meant nothing lol. (Better make Jon Jones lean over since we can't handle programming fighters have different reach).

They bombed 3 attempts at a UFC game. Good riddance.

OH better put up with 18 loading screens to see the weigh-in for UFC 3 LOL! Oh I got to choose to put my hands up or not, and it meant nothing lol. (Better make Jon Jones lean over since we can't handle programming fighters have different reach).

They bombed 3 attempts at a UFC game. Good riddance.

At least they got the actual game play right. The only credit I give the game is in stand up where it's OK. Everything else is shit. Clinch is boring and pointless, ground is lame, no reversals or anything. Pass strike hold strike then they get up. Also this is next gen ufc 3 was last gen you can't really make a graphical comparison there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back