EA SPORTS UFC, v4: "Where are the Heavyweights?"...Seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't fuck with leg kicks they just fuck up your combos. Why throw a leg kick when you can throw a spinning back kick or knee to the body or high kick that covers just as much or more distance. Only thing he's right about is the baby leg kick is good to stop retreating opponents, but it isn't necessary at all if you're the bigger fighter and know the distance. You'll never KO anyone with leg kicks.

baby leg kick is also good to interrupt your opponent's attack so your own combo is more effective. i haven't had much success with the spinning back-kick, i've gotten a ton of takedowns from people throwing spinning back-kick but maybe they just had shitting timing. Lunging side kick from anderson seems faster and safer than his spinning back kick tho. I believe baby leg kick can be the most effective punish to stop opponent's retreating before they regain all their stamina.

Last edited:
Beat therealrob_e then mmagame1 to win the red belt w00t. Mmagame1 was streaming when my arlovski ko'd him. He was using pat barry. Not really sure how bad that matchup was for him. Pat barry has pretty decent standup and we both kept it standing. I feel arlovski must have the advantage but not sure how much. Funny to watch his stream after ko'ing him.

mmagame1 is a good player, he does some tricky defensive stuff like the backdash which im not used to dealing with. he also does the sidestep into a hook that worked pretty well. able to do a lot of damage tho and eventually got a body KO.

Beat therealrob_e then mmagame1 to win the red belt w00t. Mmagame1 was streaming when my arlovski ko'd him. He was using pat barry. Not really sure how bad that matchup was for him. Pat barry has pretty decent standup and we both kept it standing. I feel arlovski must have the advantage but not sure how much. Funny to watch his stream after ko'ing him.

mmagame1 is a good player, he does some tricky defensive stuff like the backdash which im not used to dealing with. he also does the sidestep into a hook that worked pretty well. able to do a lot of damage tho and eventually got a body KO.

Real Rob E is easy shit. When I'm on I can school mmagame1 standing but I'm pretty sure he has a Hanri like ground game. I'd chalk your win up to him being Pat Barry, I fought that fucker when he was Pettis.

Real Rob E is easy shit. When I'm on I can school mmagame1 standing but I'm pretty sure he has a Hanri like ground game. I'd chalk your win up to him being Pat Barry, I fought that fucker when he was Pettis.

i have a 5:1 win loss ratio in red belt with arlovski so im sure that has something to do with it. i might have beaten him before, don't really remember.

I think they made a new patch where the guy on bottom is able to do a transition even while getting his face pounded. I remember before if you hit them in the middle of a transition they just stopped.

i have a 5:1 win loss ratio in red belt with arlovski so im sure that has something to do with it. i might have beaten him before, don't really remember.

Arlovski is ike 6'5 Pat barry is like 5'6

Man everybody picks jon jones now in this game
At least most of them just spam special strikes and are easy targets. But I agree its all Jones at LHW for the most part, I want to fight some variety.

At least most of them just spam special strikes and are easy targets. But I agree its all Jones at LHW for the most part, I want to fight some variety.

Yup You're right about that the Jon Jones on a higher level just spam body uppercuts I've noticed since he punches halfway across the octagon gets boring after awhile

The game is famous

Some gameplay was on Eastenders, a popular soap in the UK

BJPenn2012 talks elitist but my 12 year old son destroyed him with Martin Kampman then was insulted lol.

BJPenn2012 talks elitist but my 12 year old son destroyed him with Martin Kampman then was insulted lol.

Surprisingly you aren't the first troll that has said he's destroyed me with Kamp, I am as elite as I say I am.

Hendo has become my new fav character I've been fucking everyone up with him on the ground or the feet. His ground and pound is fucking insane and his ground game in general isn't too shabby at all, good takedown as well.

Hendo has become my new fav character I've been fucking everyone up with him on the ground or the feet. His ground and pound is fucking insane and his ground game in general isn't too shabby at all, good takedown as well.

Man I've been itchin to get back in the game, gotta renew my fucking PS+. Dat ring rust lol

Think I might buy the game finally, hopefully the controller map is like ufc 3

Think I might buy the game finally, hopefully the controller map is like ufc 3

Pretty similar. Lots slower paced though close to simulation now.

Pretty similar. Lots slower paced though close to simulation now.

Can you create a fighter for.the exhibition mode and max his stats when you are creating him or do you have to train it

Can you create a fighter for.the exhibition mode and max his stats when you are creating him or do you have to train it

You can pad his stats right off the bat, Just create a fighter not through career though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back