EA UFC 2 -anyone still plays this?

Yeah?

We set up a few epic tournaments in this .... eventually the interest fizzled out...I haven't played this game (before I recently started playing last week) since Fall.....i like using Rashad Evans. His wrasslin and submission skills suit me perfectly
Tournaments sounds like it would be cool if we got enough ppl most u guys seem higher level than me but I'd test myself gamertag is pumphrey94 anyone just shoot me a a friend request lemme kno your from sherdog

I like to play it but I enjoy stand up only matches which is hard to arrange if you aint got no friends playing the game I just dont like how the ground game works

Ultimate Team mode online quickly becomes a painful reminder of how many people poured all their everloving stats into either submissions or clinch, in a surefire strategy aimed at nullifying your every move

EA ruined this franchise. I still fuck with UFC 3 and just finished a 32 man lw Pride tourney doing 4/8 man and 1/4 man tournaments.
-Bracket 1:
Macgregor
Iaquinta
Barboza
Bendo
Khabib
Pettis
Masvidal
Aoki
-Bracket 2:
Alvarez
Dunham
Lee
J Lau
Nate
Khabilov
Poirier
Pearson
-Bracket 3:
RDA
Brooks
MJ
Melendez
Cerrone
Felder
Dariush
Sanchez
-Bracket 4:
Ferguson
Olivera
Chiessa
Thomson
Gaethje
Miller
Chandler
Guida
-Finals:
Barboza
Poirier
Cerrone
Chandler
-Winner:
Barboza
I post this just to show I have more fun MMA gaming than anyone on the planet and I have for years. Hell I still have the old PrideFC game with 16 PS2 memory cards with 12 CAF's on each. In UFC 3 I have multiple memory sticks for each weight class and my buddies and I still get down on this game quite often. Beat that!

Last edited:
EA ruined this franchise. I still fuck with UFC 3 and just finished a 32 man lw Pride tourney doing 4/8 man and 1/4 man tournaments.
-Bracket 1:
Macgregor
Iaquinta
Barboza
Bendo
Khabib
Pettis
Masvidal
Aoki
-Bracket 2:
Alvarez
Dunham
Lee
J Lau
Nate
Khabib
Poirier
Pearson
-Bracket 3:
RDA
Brooks
MJ
Melendez
Cerrone
Felder
Dariush
Sanchez
-Bracket 4:
Ferguson
Olivera
Chiessa
Thomson
Gaethje
Miller
Chandler
Guida
-Finals:
Barboza
Poirier
Cerrone
Chandler
-Winner:
Barboza
I post this just to show I have more fun MMA gaming than anyone on the planet and I have for years. Hell I still have the old PrideFC game with 16 PS2 memory cards with 12 CAF's on each. In UFC 3 I have multiple memory sticks for each weight class and my buddies and I still get down on this game quite often. Beat that!
I can't beat that. However, I've given up on online as i'm always parried but i've been playing career mode since its release in march 2016.

Career after career and i've still never got a damn leg kick tko!

I can't beat that. However, I've given up on online as i'm always parried but i've been playing career mode since its release in march 2016.

See you should be playin UFC 3 by THQ still. I destroy legs with people like Barboza and Rizzo. I've even had my leg snapped from leg checks a few times. It's still good times.

See you should be playin UFC 3 by THQ still. I destroy legs with people like Barboza and Rizzo. I've even had my leg snapped from leg checks a few times. It's still good times.
I actually tried recently replaying ufc 3 and tbh as much as I loved it, it just felt so dated and meh.
I remember having a rivalry with Dan Hardy and he snapped my leg with a check at the end of my career bleh

I actually tried recently replaying ufc 3 and tbh as much as I loved it, it just felt so dated and meh.
I remember having a rivalry with Dan Hardy and he snapped my leg with a check at the end of my career bleh
Idk. I guess it still works for me because I have hundreds of CAF's and enough buddies with enough different play styles to keep the game entertaining for me and because we play it all the time we're all still sharp and technical with it.​

i know you can get a leg kick tko in ufc 2, i got in anthony johnson versus jon jones, i just kept attacking that lead leg and he finally fell and the ref waved off the fight. it just took a LONG time of jabs and strong leg kicks to do it.

i know you can get a leg kick tko in ufc 2, i got in anthony johnson versus jon jones, i just kept attacking that lead leg and he finally fell and the ref waved off the fight. it just took a LONG time of jabs and strong leg kicks to do it.
Was this online or against AI?

Anyone up for stand up only matches ad me on PSN Bongsquirrel

I just want to bang please let me bang bros

My striking is A1 but heavy grapplers like yourself TS, are my weakness.

I have a shit ton of online fights.....just ran into the #1 player in the world and he made QUICK work of me. (I had Barnett and he had Nelson and he subbed me under 2 minutes)

Dude has a whopping 13,175 ranked matches....my god...how can someone have that many matches without growing tired of this game? He must have seen it all!!!

He's only a lvl 8....I figured with that many online fights that he would be lvl 10. I guess I can be proud that I am lvl 7 if 13,175 fights only puts you on a lvl 8

FB_IMG_1506215867947.jpg

My style is fairly kick heavy so I get a leg kick tko 1-2 times per week.

Back