EA UFC 2 - Thread #2

What's your fastest finish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think that the game has some pretty big problems, but if EA does the patches like they did on the last one it could be great. The lack of attention to offline play is some bullshit though.

Think my quickest one was probably a little over a minute, i subbed some dude who had DC with Sakuraba since he didnt know what to do on the ground.

I won in 20 something seconds during Ultimate fighter with my created guy, lol. I created a FW who is 5'11. I did it because in all honesty I did myself (sorta) and I'm a tall skinny dude. So I'm fighting midgets and dominated. Got that trophy in the finale cos I finished my opponent in the last 10 seconds of the fight.

Almost got a 15 second KO but it cut out right as I was pounding the guy and the round restarted.

Outside of that I think my fastest was like 37 seconds.

I do think that the game has some pretty big problems, but if EA does the patches like they did on the last one it could be great. The lack of attention to offline play is some bullshit though.

Yeah the game needs a lot of work but there is some potential there.

yeah Single player is pretty bogus, UFC 3 was dope when it came to single player

Event Mode
Tournament Mode
Pride Mode
Career Mode

Honestly I would love a UFC Undisputed 3 HD Remaster with an updated roster, I would pay 60 bucks for that.

This game is really good and fun.

But there's clues it's going to get even better and become great, and that's a good and bad thing as anyone who's ever played an EA sports Ultimate Team game can attest to...

Be careful with buying packs trying to get one of the few 5 star cards available at launch that seem like the best right now. It won't be next week and eventually you'll be pulling it regularly as filler and selling it for 5 coins just to make space in your collection for other cards. That 5 star card you're chasing right now trying to get because it's the best item in the game will be replaced eventually by a 6 star card, then a 7 star card, then a 48 hour only super duper card that you can only find in limited platinum legends packs for $30 for 10 cards, and the chances of pulling the card you want are slim to none. You will get cards you already have and probably multiples of the 5 star card you were chasing at launch that now you're just tired of seeing.

The best card I've pulled is a 3 star Lightweight perk called RISK REWARD that makes you 10% faster when our opponent is rocked. It's basically running at your opponent when they're hurt and destroying them. It's ridiculously fun. But when you think about it, why is going fast instead of slow a rare thing you have to get in a pack, and why only 10% faster? It's because eventually a card will come out that is 20% faster, and then 30% faster, and then one thats 30% faster all the time, not just with a rocked opponent, then one that's 30% faster, but with +10 hand speed and +10 left leg kicking power.

This game is good, but it's going to get great, and EA already knows it, but they're going to make you buy limited edition packs along the way to get it there, so the best card you have now, imagine it on steroids with +10 movement and +10 hand speed.

You're going to be able to finally throw fast combos and run and not get tired and have better health and jump higher and have a longer reach and do anything you want, but you will only have a chance to do it if you buy this limited edition pack where you probably get the same cards you already had, and you just spent $20. Then you do it again.

This is going to get expensive.

ko'ed jacare in 6 seconds in career mode got KO of the night for the first time for it but the game is garbage and has been deleted.

I just beat Werdum in championships and TKO'd him from mount. Game froze after that and I had no option but to quit the game. Got a loss for that.

I had two 18 second KOs. Jojo over KH & Rashad over Shogun. Then just beat that tonight with 14, Ellenberger over Erick Silva.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lol
163.gif

Played for few hours those past two days, and I like it. It's a much improved EA UFC 1 but that's exactly what I hoped for. Im 3-2 in championships, but Ultimate Team is where I spent most time. 21-5 at LW, was #1 in Div2, come at me bro :)

Ground game was a bit weird at first, I was getting owned to say the least, but after few hours I got it - and it's not that hard honestly. I'm actually glad that they kept the mini-game from EA UFC1, at least some of my ground skills transferred into 2.

sethcab420 on PS4, have I played anyone from here?

I made a CAF named Queefer Sutherland and he is 4-0 on UT mode, just wanted to share that with you guys.

This game is really good and fun.

But there's clues it's going to get even better and become great, and that's a good and bad thing as anyone who's ever played an EA sports Ultimate Team game can attest to...

Be careful with buying packs trying to get one of the few 5 star cards available at launch that seem like the best right now. It won't be next week and eventually you'll be pulling it regularly as filler and selling it for 5 coins just to make space in your collection for other cards. That 5 star card you're chasing right now trying to get because it's the best item in the game will be replaced eventually by a 6 star card, then a 7 star card, then a 48 hour only super duper card that you can only find in limited platinum legends packs for $30 for 10 cards, and the chances of pulling the card you want are slim to none. You will get cards you already have and probably multiples of the 5 star card you were chasing at launch that now you're just tired of seeing.

The best card I've pulled is a 3 star Lightweight perk called RISK REWARD that makes you 10% faster when our opponent is rocked. It's basically running at your opponent when they're hurt and destroying them. It's ridiculously fun. But when you think about it, why is going fast instead of slow a rare thing you have to get in a pack, and why only 10% faster? It's because eventually a card will come out that is 20% faster, and then 30% faster, and then one thats 30% faster all the time, not just with a rocked opponent, then one that's 30% faster, but with +10 hand speed and +10 left leg kicking power.

This game is good, but it's going to get great, and EA already knows it, but they're going to make you buy limited edition packs along the way to get it there, so the best card you have now, imagine it on steroids with +10 movement and +10 hand speed.

You're going to be able to finally throw fast combos and run and not get tired and have better health and jump higher and have a longer reach and do anything you want, but you will only have a chance to do it if you buy this limited edition pack where you probably get the same cards you already had, and you just spent $20. Then you do it again.

This is going to get expensive.

I like the ultimate team idea a bit but it's ridiculous they expect you to pay money to actually be competitive with other opponents, and then totally leave you high and dry with no other viable game mode option other than career mode which is bland and only has about a few days of playing value before it becomes entirely stale and you've done everything it has to offer.

I'm not a fan of game modes solely built on micro-transactions, especially when you've had to pay a considerable amount to buy the game already.

If I don't have enough coins for a pack, and I eventually run out of fitness boosts to restore fitness, my fighter's fitness is going to be depleted and I won't be able to play with him at 0 fitness right? They should have at least had it so his fitness restores over time regardless of boosts, for those unwilling to spend heavy on packs to get boosts.

I just beat Werdum in championships and TKO'd him from mount. Game froze after that and I had no option but to quit the game. Got a loss for that.

Wow that sucks. I had one yesterday that froze during loading. I could hear the announcer starting the fight but my screen was stuck on the loading screen. Got a loss for quitting.

BTW my quickest Kos were both via body shot online, both around 25 secs or so. One as Horiguchi vs Benevidez, 1 as Mousasi vs Weidman.

Never witnessed so much bullshit, this guy was kicking my ass and I ko'd him it came up with a loading screen and then restarted the round and I lost a decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back