Grappling:87
Stamina:91
Health:90

Till:
Striking:91
Grappling:89
Stamina:89
Health:91

Everyone in this fucking game has level 90 or above in at least one thing. What a joke....

Glad they added them to the game but for me the Darren till looks a little off. Legs look too short, the build looks wrong and he doesn't move the way till moves

in before a bunch of casuals talk about things they don't understand and jump to a bunch of conclusions on a game they haven't been paying attention to.

I hope DJ got 100 in everything.

Or I'm not playing.

And, btw, Buffer looks stiff.

mma games arent that great. fight night round 3 is pretty freakin awesome though

From what I've seen this games stats are all messed up..like mcgregor has like the highest striking stat in ww which is a joke.. he's a better striker than lawler and gsp? Lol no

It must be so strange to get a huge tattoo of your girlfriend on your arm, split up with her then have to look at a perfect copy of it if you want to play as yourself in a game.
I'd have asked them to draw a moustache on it or something.

It must be so strange to get a huge tattoo of your girlfriend on your arm, split up with her then have to look at a perfect copy of it if you want to play as yourself in a game.
I'd have asked them to draw a moustache on it or something.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to get that tattoo in the first place, so maybe he doesn't realize how weird it is?

Back