EA UFC 3, v1: All Old Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your point? Out of all the responses you are the only one being an AsShole so I don't know what kind of reply you expect from me.....if you fucked off life would be perfectly fine

My point is you're fuckin whining about nothing.. very unlike you

Tim Johnson, LOL. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

What is your point? Out of all the responses you are the only one being an AsShole so I don't know what kind of reply you expect from me.....if you fucked off life would be perfectly fine

Because you are coming across as an idiot. Mir is in Bellator. Duffee, Nog, and Coleman are signed. Why is that difficult to understand?

No Barnett? No Gonzaga? No Mir?? So who the FUKC am I supposed to use??

God Forbid I wanted to use a grappler NOT named Werdum or Nogueira or Olenyik

Gonzaga is retired
Mir is with Bellator
Barnett might be out of contract

id rather try to learn new fighters then use the same ol "legends" they keep shoe horning in.

I'm guessing they don't want to promote non-UFC fighters, though I believe they have the rights to the images through their contracts.

Lol. Stand up is wayyyy better this time around, and they kept your shitty ground game in tact. Only difference is you actually have to try to land a takedown unlike and work for it unlike UFC 2, where the grappler was HEAVILY favored.

You'll be getting tooled by my Nog regardless

Don't forget . . .

You'll be getting tooled by my Nog regardless

Don't forget . . .

Keep talking punk I'll probably take the time to learn this game I'm like Mike Perry and ur like santiago no matter how much you win no one gives a shit about you everyone watches these for me ya neckbeard

Where's Justin "The Nsane1" McCully?

Last edited:
Keep talking punk I'll probably take the time to learn this game I'm like Mike Perry and ur like santiago no matter how much you win no one gives a shit about you everyone watches these for me ya neckbeard

Love how whenever a new game comes out everyone thinks that they're going to suddenly ascend to greatness. You're done son.

The combo multiplier was the worst aspect of the last game. I was knocking fools out with Dariush and Chiesa (closest I could get to Nog) in the beta.

That said Silk you're still getting the game. I'm bummed too that I don't get to put Mir and Barnett out, but you'll still find a way to enjoy it I'm sure.

I knew most of the roster would be gutted. I'm just glad Nog has remained on good terms with the UFC post retirement.

That said Silk you're still getting the game. I'm bummed too that I don't get to put Mir and Barnett out, but you'll still find a way to enjoy it I'm sure.

I knew most of the roster would be gutted. I'm just glad Nog has remained on good terms with the UFC post retirement.

I'll man up and use Rothwell he will be my main....

None of the ratings make any sense.

Did I see Overeem with higher grappling stats than Nogueira and Olenik? The only thing I've ever seen Overeem do is that Guillotine vs Vovchanchyn and Belfort in Pride (more than 10 years ago....How the PHUKK is his grappling rated higher than Nog and Alexei????

Screenshot_20180122-190602.png

Screenshot_20180122-190640.png

Screenshot_20180122-190631.png

Last edited:
Did I see Overeem with higher grappling stats than Nogueira and Olenik? The only thing I've ever seen Overeem do is that Guillotine vs Vovchanchyn and Belfort in Pride (more than 10 years ago....How the PHUKK is his grappling rated higher than Nog and Alexei????

View attachment 329031

View attachment 329033

View attachment 329035

Because Overeem has a much better clinch game than both of them. Clinch is in the overall as well. Nothing to be alarmed at. Nog is much better on the ground in the game

Anyone download this today? If you have Ea Aceess it is available to download for xbox one today, Im about to play it in a little bit. I didnt think too much of the beta until i went back and played ufc 2 and noticed how much faster it was. I like the change in pace but still dont like the grappling.

Anyone download this today? If you have Ea Aceess it is available to download for xbox one today, Im about to play it in a little bit. I didnt think too much of the beta until i went back and played ufc 2 and noticed how much faster it was. I like the change in pace but still dont like the grappling.

Thanks for the heads up. I din't think to much of the beta either, or the last two EA UFC games in general. I have never been able to get into the swing of the game(s) as I had 1000's of hours on the THQ UFC's. I'm willing to give it a shot though.

I just played ea ufc 2 as crocop vs overeem. I landed 114 significant strikes and he had about 35. I knocked him down twice but didn't jump on him because I wanted to ko him standing. He took me down 3 times and I got back on my feet every time with no punches landed. I thought I would win 30-26 at worst but he won 30-27. This game is a joke.

Sounds pretty realistic to me lol. Was Cecil Peoples one of the judges?

If you play UFC games for the heavyweight roster you have the fighting ambitions of a potted plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back