EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

I just used Conor for the first time two fights in a row at LW. Dude is so OP. I got two first round knockouts putting in half the work I do with everyone else and everyone else takes like 3 rounds of picking apart my opponent to get a finish.

I used him one fight at fw and had the same experience. I dont really have a go to at FW yet but I just cannot use the best fighters consistently.. Not my style

Got over 1400 finally, doing a little better. I need to practice some combos though and work on quicker inputs

I cant get past about 1360. I get on a hot streak and then lose a few in a row and start the climb over. I also play with a buddy switching off games and drinking at night which costs some losses. He is as good as me standing but still figuring out the ground and I get too aggressive after a few beers. Usually wake up back in the 1200's

If you time leg kicks right you only need a few. I've had guys spend the whole fight trying to leg kick me and I'll check a couple then start hammering at their leg and 2 or 3 well timed leg kicks will do more damage than 10 not well timed ones.

Also it depends on the style of guy you're fighting, some guys will try to crowd you so kicks are useless but if you have a good swang and bang game and rock em a couple times they'll allow you to work your kicking game. I find myself forgetting leg kicks are their half the time and forget to throw one even every 30 seconds just to make them think.

Btw I got my knee to the body and jab straight in this love the knee to the body it's devastating

Same here, a lot of my go to guys are boxers but i love the body knee, best way to back someone off who wants a phone booth brawl

I used him one fight at fw and had the same experience. I dont really have a go to at FW yet but I just cannot use the best fighters consistently.. Not my style

Yeah thats why I have only used him once. I use top guys but feel like I am cheating using a guy that much better. At FW it is tough though, Holloway seems like the only choice to fight Conor and not get dropped instantly

Same here, a lot of my go to guys are boxers but i love the body knee, best way to back someone off who wants a phone booth brawl

Volkov at HW is a monster get good with the push kick too it helps tons L2 L1 square x

Someone tell me how this guy won a belt? Lol

You could tell he's a ground guy and was waiting for his moment to take you down but you kept moving away and the window never opened prob didn't bother to learn stand up much either.

Holy fuck dan kelly might be the worst character ever if u catch his kick and punch him his block is so terrible he's open 100% of the time for a headkick right after lol

I read thats an exploit and the kick is always unblockable, but can be ducked

Volkov at HW is a monster get good with the push kick too it helps tons L2 L1 square x

I never play above WW. I need to start playing those divisions they just feel so slow and clunky after playing at lighter weights

if you're doing ranked you should always pick top 3 or 5
but if you're doing quick match, that's the time to experiment with other fighters
is how i look at it

Yeah thats why I have only used him once. I use top guys but feel like I am cheating using a guy that much better. At FW it is tough though, Holloway seems like the only choice to fight Conor and not get dropped instantly

All I can say is I'm happy jon jones isn't super OP in this shit lol I find if you get a guy who is running lots of body and leg kicks will either win u decision or late tko

fought a guy yesterday who was whittaker and I was Lawler beat his ass and rocked him and he eventually stopped fighting me and just running so I went to the centre and waited for him and he circled around the black line for about a minute then I got frustrated and realized he couldn't block my body kick if I mixed in with jab and jab straight combo

Eventually tkod the guy in the second with body kicks and he demanded a rematch I told him he didn't deserve one for fighting like a cowardly bitch and I hope he learned his lesson

I'll cheese the hell outta someone the second they start fighting like a coward no time for that shit

Also I don't have PS plus but I've been able to play every single one of my games online ever since destiny 2 came out weiiiiird I can't get free games tho but free online is good enough for me lol

if you're doing ranked you should always pick top 3 or 5
but if you're doing quick match, that's the time to experiment with other fighters
is how i look at it

Trust me I know. I could probably pick gsp and rarely lose lol just not fun for me personally. I don't use scrubs usually top 5 guys but not the best either. So far i am liking

Hw- haven't played much, have used werdum and oleynik

Lhw- DC or gus, again don't like lhw.

Mw - Lawler, machida, whitaker

Ww- masvidal, diaz, trying to use wonderboy but he's so bad on his back it's hard for me to beat the legions of gsp

Lw- Alvarez, Gaethje

Fw - none yet

Bw- mighty mouse, dillashaw haven't played much yet

Women - holm

I'm the same way, I generally don't fight with the top 1-2 guys. I just feel cheap using them. Haven't used Holloway, Conor, Joanna, Mighty Mouse, Jones, Stipe, Cyborg etc at all online. My record definitely takes a hit for it.

But there are a lot of great fighters I like to use still. Garbrandt, Weidman, JDS, Shevchenko, Chuck, Till, Madvidal, Texiera, Cub, etc are my tier pretty much

Man mighty mouse is so fun at bw. Everyone uses cody it seems like and they just get so frustrated with the speed and footwork. They just want to hook spam while I pop them with double jabs and circle away

Man mighty mouse is so fun at bw. Everyone uses cody it seems like and they just get so frustrated with the speed and footwork. They just want to hook spam while I pop them with double jabs and circle away

He is my favorite, not many mirror matches and he is so quick. His chin gets soft fast but as long as you stay out of the pocket he is hard to beat

Holy fuck I'm trying to teach my buddy how to play and he's being an ignorant fucker like he knows anything and he doesn't understand the simple concept of "throw your jab first" keeps running at people and getting buck fever the second he gets them rocked lol I told him if he just jabbed the body kick he's trying so hard to land but failing miserably at might just landfornonce

Back