EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

Oh wow look another shitty post from a guy who can't play ufc games at all but still tries and fails miserably
This really is literally all you have isn't it? You're decent at the standup aspect of this game and there's absolutely nothing in your life that you're prouder of.

You're insufferably annoying dude. Like a shit eating little kid. You make this thread unbearable. Bouncing from weird, childish insults, to bragging about a video game, to giving unsolicited tips. Absolutely obnoxious.

This really is literally all you have isn't it? You're decent at the standup aspect of this game and there's absolutely nothing in your life that you're prouder of.

You're insufferably annoying dude. Like a shit eating little kid. You make this thread unbearable. Bouncing from weird, childish insults, to bragging about a video game, to giving unsolicited tips. Absolutely obnoxious.

At least I'm good and not dogshit like yourself chump why don't you meet me in the octagon and prove your skills you whiny little bitch then you'll marvel at my skills like all the other sub par players on here.

Me and walken have been playing eachother for years and it's all in good fun he knows how good I am so why don't you quit ur crying take a few of my tips develop your skills and meet me in the octagon to get your ass kicked.

Also you most likely won't be in any tourney if you block me and start acting like a little bitch who can't take a joke god damn even @sportkillergreg could take a joke sometimes

Ok so is there gonna be a tourney? Whos in? Lets get this thing going.

I made a sherdog UFC club on PS4 , send me a request to join if anyone wants to take part in the tourney, just search communites for sherdog ufc .

I would destroy everyone on here in the first round so wouldn't be fun for any of you so for that reason I'm out. Also the game is shittt

I think this game has an "old man strength" boost. Doing a career with Hendo and his stats have been maxed for a long time. But, now that he is almost 70 years old I have seen a huge increase in one punch KOs.

I think this game has an "old man strength" boost. Doing a career with Hendo and his stats have been maxed for a long time. But, now that he is almost 70 years old I have seen a huge increase in one punch KOs.

Lmao I would doubt that for anyone but hendo

@Brandon Taylor

Noticed we are the few xb1 players,im not the greatest but i think i can make some fights difficult with my stand up game if you wanna add me?

Lil HalfDead420

I just don’t understand why people want to stand in front of you in a phone booth. Just fought a JJ and I was Carla. Carla is of course a 5ft midget. The guy stood in boxing range the whole time and I pieced his ass up when I didn’t wrestle him.

Fought MMAGAME tonight. Pretty disappointing. He spammed and cheesed me the entire fight. Dude threw 155 strikes in the 1st round alone. Spammed the body knee cheese.

Crazy. He was live streaming it, its on YouTube. Haha. He's even declaring his moves as cheese and still spamming it shamelessly.

The speed of combos off sways need to be nerfed. Just played a Werdum who was ripping straights and hooks off sways like he was Pac. Complete bullshit

Fought MMAGAME tonight. Pretty disappointing. He spammed and cheesed me the entire fight. Dude threw 155 strikes in the 1st round alone. Spammed the body knee cheese.

Crazy. He was live streaming it, its on YouTube. Haha. He's even declaring his moves as cheese and still spamming it shamelessly.

That guy was a fucking wimp in the first EA ufc he was like top 10 or some shit I used to knock him out whenever we got matched up cuz his stand up was shit and all he ever wanted to do was clinch

Lmao he probably started using that knee after I destroyed him with it

Played a dude this morning, I was RDA he was Khabib.

I had both his legs and his head basically so low they were permanently rocked, and his body pretty heavily damaged too and he KOd me with 1 lucky uppercut. I wasn't even gassed, or throwing some risky technique leaving myself exposed it just came out of nowhere

I'm not even mad, I want more 1 shot KOs but it seems like I never get them lol and this was probably one of the most 1 sided fights ive ever seen in the game. Lucky bastard

Back