EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

Fighting against JDS is sometimes impossible online. Especially if your opponent spams hooks, overhands and spinning kicks. The first round was close, then it happened. Maybe the start of the second round, I got rocked so many times and wasn't able to hurt him although I was landing on him constantly. BS.

Wow, I got taken out in a minute by a guy marching forward with a high guard and spamming hooks. I even hit him more and he didn't get rocked once. I like Hunt, but he has gotten knocked out before by doing this exact thing...

@Brandon Taylor

Figures just my luck our first match i come out in a blaze of glory thinking id get the quick ko,then the match resets before you even hit the mats and i couldnt pounce on you like Black Beast on Rousey

:sniper:

@Brandon Taylor

Figures just my luck our first match i come out in a blaze of glory thinking id get the quick ko,then the match resets before you even hit the mats and i couldnt pounce on you like Black Beast on Rousey

:sniper:

Lol those resets suck. You probably could have ended it right there. Instead it let me drag you into the deep waters on a Reem gas tank.

Lol those resets suck. You probably could have ended it right there. Instead it let me drag you into the deep waters on a Reem gas tank.

Crazy,that was actually the only time i ever encountered that glitch.

13 ranked matches in and maybe 20 quick fights and that was the one time it glitched.lol

Last edited:
Just

Crazy,that was actually the only time i ever encountered that glitch.

13 ranked matches in and maybe 20 quick fights and that was the one time it glitched.lol

It happens to me quite a bit. It is related to the clinch but I dont know what makes it happen. Maybe it is something in the way I defend the clinch that makes me see it more often.

It happens to me quite a bit. It is related to the clinch but I dont know what makes it happen. Maybe it is something in the way I defend the clinch that makes me see it more often.

Just before our matches i finally got my 2nd W in ranked too lol

Reem vs Hunt i rocked him early then first knee from the clinch made him go night night.

@Brandon Taylor

Tips on using the Hendo 1,2 combo? Lol

Strong kickers only or it doesnt really matter?

Do i need to soften up the lead leg or just catching him with the kick works best?

Ive landed some good ones on pro difficulty vs cpu but never really dealt too much damage.

@Brandon Taylor

Tips on using the Hendo 1,2 combo? Lol

Strong kickers only or it doesnt really matter?

Do i need to soften up the lead leg or just catching him with the kick works best?

Ive landed some good ones on pro difficulty vs cpu but never really dealt too much damage.

I only use a handful of fighters and it works well with all of them. I use Ferg at lw, holloway at FW and mighty mouse at BW. None of my combos deal massive damage they are all basically setups to get people swaying so I can KO them with hooks and uppercuts.

I've seen the glitch a lot too, seems common

I only use a handful of fighters and it works well with all of them. I use Ferg at lw, holloway at FW and mighty mouse at BW. None of my combos deal massive damage they are all basically setups to get people swaying so I can KO them with hooks and uppercuts.

Lol so we DO fight at totally different weight classes.

Damn thats true about the hooks i noticed,i was dealing more damage or rocking them easier with just hooks rather the haymakers.

Still working my gameplans for our next match ups.

I've seen the glitch a lot too, seems common

Yeah thats weird it was the only time i glitched,lots of lag but never the reset glitch.

And happened at the worse possible moment,i had Brandon rocked early and going for the kill then all of a sudden it happened.

What a adrenaline dump.lmao

Not a good sign when this thread is dead on sherdog for an MMA game 2 months after release.

You guys still playing? New update is decent. They are getting there. You can play with a bit of an evasive style now. The lunges work pretty well to get some space and the head movement counters work more often. The rocks off sways are way down now that they tuned the vulnerability settings.

It is still not great but getting better. I feel like we could have a decent game at some point. But i may be over optimistic

Not a good sign when this thread is dead on sherdog for an MMA game 2 months after release.

You guys still playing? New update is decent. They are getting there. You can play with a bit of an evasive style now. The lunges work pretty well to get some space and the head movement counters work more often. The rocks off sways are way down now that they tuned the vulnerability settings.

It is still not great but getting better. I feel like we could have a decent game at some point. But i may be over optimistic

Still playing, though less since I got Bloodborne. Agree with your take on the patch.

I really wish submissions were a realistic option. The only possible way to sub anyone seems to be picking diaz or Ortega and using the triangle sub switch. Am I crazy?

Still playing, though less since I got Bloodborne. Agree with your take on the patch.

I really wish submissions were a realistic option. The only possible way to sub anyone seems to be picking diaz or Ortega and using the triangle sub switch. Am I crazy?

Or knock them down and do a 1 gate sub lol. The subs are disapointing, I get like 1 per hundred matches and get subbed about the same amount. They also aren't that satisfying even when you get it.

I hate to always put ea mma on a pedestal but their choke sub system was the best mini game we have seen for subs. It was hard to master but whoever was better at it won the battle. That is what this game lacks, the better player doesn't necessarily win in any situation. Almost everything comes down to rock, paper, scissors at some level.

I cant remember THQ subs very well. Was it just spinning the stick? I remember it being an okay system but all the stick spinning in the THQ game fucked up my controllers where I had to buy a new one every 3 months or so when I was playing that heavily.

Or knock them down and do a 1 gate sub lol. The subs are disapointing, I get like 1 per hundred matches and get subbed about the same amount. They also aren't that satisfying even when you get it.

I hate to always put ea mma on a pedestal but their choke sub system was the best mini game we have seen for subs. It was hard to master but whoever was better at it won the battle. That is what this game lacks, the better player doesn't necessarily win in any situation. Almost everything comes down to rock, paper, scissors at some level.

I cant remember THQ subs very well. Was it just spinning the stick? I remember it being an okay system but all the stick spinning in the THQ game fucked up my controllers where I had to buy a new one every 3 months or so when I was playing that heavily.

I don't remember the EA MMA choke game, was it tapping the button?

Thq originally had the shine, then the, 3rd game had that weird cat and mouse game where you tried to cover their bar with your own.

I don't hate the gate system it's just insanely easy to escape. Rear naked chokes from flattened out back mount should be hard to escape...nobody even really tries subs

I don't remember the EA MMA choke game, was it tapping the button?

Thq originally had the shine, then the, 3rd game had that weird cat and mouse game where you tried to cover their bar with your own.

I don't hate the gate system it's just insanely easy to escape. Rear naked chokes from flattened out back mount should be hard to escape...nobody even really tries subs

The chokes on ea mma were done with the stick they were cat and mouse but in a circle and no visual feedback. All vibration. The limb subs were the button mashing, i didnt like those.

Slow action. New striking controls are idiotic.

I prefer UFC2.

Come-at-me-Bro-Meme-06.jpg

At this point, with EA's record with the UFC license well established as being good-looking shit, those who are dumb enough to buy it deserve to be ripped off.

Back