EA used to kick ass back in the day

EA ruined the Command and Conquer franchise. The only good thing that came out from them was Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge after they absorbed Westwood.

EA is a graveyard. They destroyed so many great franchises.
4chan-EA-SW-2.png

Were EA Sports games even on SNES in the early 90s? I know some of my other EA favorites like Road Rash and the Strike series were only on Genesis for awhile.
Funny you bring up the censoring in Mortal Kombat because that was another main reason I wanted Genesis over SNES. It was a huge deal back then.
One thing I did hate about EA back then though was how their Genesis carts were shaped differently.

Yeah, NHL and Madden were at least. I went on a lot out out of town hockey tournaments, football games, it was non stop NHL/Madden tournaments in the hotels, no SNES versions allowed lol

i still carry a grudge against EA for fucking up War Online

EA is a graveyard. They destroyed so many great franchises.
4chan-EA-SW-2.png

Yeah, NHL and Madden were at least. I went on a lot out out of town hockey tournaments, football games, it was non stop NHL/Madden tournaments in the hotels, no SNES versions allowed lol
Jesus Christ, this makes me long for the OG Battlefront II game. That shit was so much fun. They're still using the artistic design of those maps in today's films, cartoons, and games.

The streets of Naboo were the shit.

Back