Early Celebrity Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

James T. Kirk

Captain
Banned
Reaction score
Who were some of the celebs ya had the hots for when ya were a kid? One of mine was (the nowadays hideous) Courteney Cox.

jLW9lbo.png
NnkL9L7.png

My first big crush was Posh Spice

posh-leopard-prints.jpg

I remember writing a story about us being married and showing it to my English teacher, who wouldn't read it out in class like she did with other stories we'd written. It was only years later I realized that I owe her big time

If I would have been old enough to get a boner I would have spanked it to Madonna first no fucking doubt.

Daisy Fuentes:

daisy3.jpg

Danielle "Topanga" Fishel

danielle-fishel.jpg

Daisy Fuentes:

daisy3.jpg
Damnit, came to post this. Man, she was a beaut back in the day.

I will add my first crush. Not a unique choice, but she was the first after I saw Gremlins.
gremlins2_04.jpg

Tatyana Ali, angelina jolie, Alicia keys and Jennifer love Hewitt and a bunch of others

giphy.gif

42b23e42e68fc495cdad7875a8ca038d.gif

But Linda Evangelista was there for me.

Winnie Cooper was another.

rs_560x415-140303155940-560.wonder-years.cm_.3314.jpg

Jennifer love Hewitt.
It's an absolute crime against humanity that she's never done a nude scene.
She had an entire show built around showing off her cleavage but never had so much as a fappening leak.

fnJCk3

jennifer-love-hewitt-gif-1.gif

I thought Bridgette Nielsen was HELLA cute when I first saw her in Rocky IV when I was a kid.

Then I saw her on The Surreal Life with Flavor Flav and I didn't even recognize her at first!

She was only early 40s at the time, but she looked well into her 50s. It was sad to see how such a beauty looked so horrible.

(I fear this thread may get moved to pics and multimedia btw.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back