Eastern European refugees, would liberals feel the same?

No need for a thought experiment. Pretty similar situation going on with the denial of refugee status for white Africans and they are generally more skilled potential members of the economy and fully western.

But but but..,diversity and stuff....

Neither does Sweden, England or Canada they are afraid that white South Africans will bring with them the same type of demented thinking that led to Apartheid.

That's not what led to the apartheid.

What has happened since it was ended, was what the apartheid was trying to prevent.

Nothing in this thread is about Trump so stop being a free and pedal your shit elsewhere.

Is "free" now a derisive term for you guys as well? Are you guys just gonna co opt shit like gay people and rainbows?

Is "free" now a derisive term for you guys as well? Are you guys just gonna co opt shit like gay people and rainbows?

Auto correct, should have said “creep”, and thanks for proving my point. Oh and lol you name yourself after some tool who died of a Berlin overdose. Stop being a creep
And thread stalking people lol.

Auto correct, should have said “creep”, and thanks for proving my point. Oh and lol you name yourself after some tool who died of a Berlin overdose. Stop being a creep
And thread stalking people lol.

And you called yourself bushman and had a picture of Dan Haggerty loving a bear to display your latent "bestial tendencies", so to speak. What of it?

And you called yourself bushman and had a picture of Dan Haggerty loving a bear to display your latent "bestial tendencies", so to speak. What of it?

Hey look at this!!! A liberal accuses me of beatiality because I don’t agree with their agenda!!!

Right here folks!!!!

Hey look at this!!! A liberal accuses me of beatiality because I don’t agree with their agenda!!!

Right here folks!!!!

Spewing out buzzwords with no coherent pattern is not an agenda. I recognize that you have some issues with animals, I'm not accusing you of anything. Calm down, homie.

Spewing out buzzwords with no coherent pattern is not an agenda. I recognize that you have some issues with animals, I'm not accusing you of anything. Calm down, homie.

So you admit to speeinf our buzzwords??? Don’t backtrack now, you insulted me because you are the lowest tier of sherdog liberal so you couldn’t actually argue with me. Own it son, don’t deflect like a bitch!!!

I wonder where all the refugees from the Ukrainian civil war currently ongoing, are ending up. I have not heard anything about Murka, land of the free, taking any of them in.

A few years ago, I was upstate NY, and discovered Utica is a refugee center. It has a lot of Bosnian refugees in town. I ate at this Bosnian bar/grill. It was terrible.

Racist Poland took them in.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ace-in-poland-europes-most-homogenous-society

They didn't take in enough Muslims though, so the EU is looking to sanction them.

So you admit to speeinf our buzzwords??? Don’t backtrack now, you insulted me because you are the lowest tier of sherdog liberal so you couldn’t actually argue with me. Own it son, don’t deflect like a bitch!!!
What are you trying to communicate?

Russians have been persecuted in ukraine and stripped of citizenship in the baltics after the baltic leaving of the USSR.

But be fair maybe baltoids shouldnt be considered full european. If it helps them achieve minority status and its perks.

Russians were not stripped of the citizenship, because they didn' have one in the first place. When the USSR went under, automatic citizenship was given only to the people, who were the descendants of those, that were livong here before the soviet occupation, mostly ethnic latvians, but no one was stopping russians of getting our citizenship. All they had to do, was pass a language and history examination. But they were too stubborn to do that. At least in my country (Latvia) russians are not being oppressed and relationships between latvians and russians get better, espesially between the younger generation.

Can't speak for the situation in Ukraine, though.

If they believed the Eastern Euros would end up voting Democrat they'd been in love with them.

No need for a thought experiment. Pretty similar situation going on with the denial of refugee status for white Africans and they are generally more skilled potential members of the economy and fully western.
Under the rules a completely imaginary genocide doesn't qualify White South Africans for refugee status.

A better question is whether the ethnocentric nutjobs in this forum would be freaking out over "globalism" and "the great replacement" if an incoming wave of immigrants had a lighter skin tone.

Probably not seeing as how the EU has already been "flooded" by Slavs and we haven't heard as much bitching and moaning about that.

Would like an honest discussion. Would the left still be pro illegal immigrant if the United States started getting flooded with millions of Caucasian illegal immigrants? Or is their beliefs only dependent on skin color?

Pretty sure the West never closed its doors to anyone from the Soviet block during the Cold War.

I presume it was the same case for the (white) Bosnian and Croatian refugees of the 1990s: that the left supported taking them in and the right didn't. They were Eastern Europeans and were taken in primarily under Clinton, I believe.

Its not only about where the refugees are from, its also about who the refugees are.

in 90s with the war here in Croatia, most of our refugees were older people, women and children, while most capable men stayed home to defend our country.
croat-refugees-1991.jpg

In todays situation, what we get here in Europe as refugees, is basically these guys:
570154.jpeg

Now, i understand its a shitstorm of conflict over there and situation is different from the war we had here, but those clearly are also not the same type of refugees, and their religion/race is not the only thing where they differ, and its probably the least problematic part.

In todays situation, what we get here in Europe as refugees, is basically these guys:
570154.jpeg

Now, i understand its a shitstorm of conflict over there and situation is different from the war we had here, but those clearly are also not the same type of refugees, and their religion/race is not the only thing where they differ, and its probably the least problematic part.
What a bunch of horse crap. Do you know why most of the refugees initially landing in Europe are men? It's because a lot of them make their trip (which is nearly a thousand miles by sea) in something like this:

000_HS805.jpg

Not exactly the most welcoming environment for women and children, wouldn't you say? Even setting aside the fact the physical dangers (a lot of these people drown or fall ill), women and children stay away from this kind of travel because the gangs operating these boats are scummy as fuck. Lots of exploitation and sexual abuse go on when you hand over your daughter to what are essentially pirates.

So the refugee families do what's far more reasonable. Women and children stay in refugee camps which are still safer than their former homes, the men make the (dangerous) trip, apply for asylum and later on have the rest of their families flown in from all over. But then the men land, asshats like the ones ITT see the boats coming in and instead of doing some research as to why the people in those boats look like that, they take the lazy intellectual route and go "well, these are obviously all single men who are coming to take our jobs and rape our women. Of course!"

What a bunch of horse crap. Do you know why most of the refugees initially landing in Europe are men? It's because a lot of them make their trip (which is nearly a thousand miles by sea) in something like this:

000_HS805.jpg

Not exactly the most welcoming environment for women and children, wouldn't you say? Even setting aside the fact the physical dangers (a lot of these people drown or fall ill), women and children stay away from this kind of travel because the gangs operating these boats are scummy as fuck. Lots of exploitation and sexual abuse go on when you hand over your daughter to what are essentially pirates.

So the refugee families do what's far more reasonable. Women and children stay in refugee camps which are still safer than their former homes, the men make the (dangerous) trip, apply for asylum and later on have the rest of their families flown in from all over. But then the men land, asshats like the ones ITT see the boats coming in and instead of doing some research as to why the people in those boats look like that, they take the lazy intellectual route and go "well, these are obviously all single men who are coming to take our jobs and rape our women. Of course!"

yeeeehhh so who the fuck is looking after all the women and children when all the men sail to europe ?

One of the more interesting things I've seen here in Poland (in my short time here thus far) is that Ukranian refugeees are maligned but permitted..... anyone of color fleeing war.... not so much.

Back