Eastern European refugees, would liberals feel the same?

I bunch of Croatians running around headkicking everyone to death is pretty frightening

Here are some facts on the SA conflict vs. the Syrian conflict:
1) "South Africa's Police Service says 74 people were murdered on farms between April 2016 and March 2017, up from 58 in the previous year.
2) That's broadly in line with figures collected by the Transvaal Agricultural Union (TAU). They rely on media reports, social media posts and tip-offs from their members, which means they don't pick up every murder or attack that takes place. They counted 64 murders on farms in 2015, 71 in 2016, and 68 in the first nine months of 2017 alone.
3) It is worth noting that both the police and the TAU are counting murdered farmers, farm workers and visitors to farms - irrespective of race.
4) There were 19,016 murders in South Africa in 2016-17, according to the police. According to Statistics South Africa's mid-year estimate for 2016, there were 55,908,900 people in South Africa. That's 34 murders for every 100,000 people.
5) There isn't a meaningful murder rate that's been calculated for farmers, because we don't know how many there are. Do we include all 810,000 people employed in agriculture? That gives a farm murder rate of 9.1 per 100,000 - much lower than the South African average.
6) There were 32,375 farmers counted in the country's agriculture census in 2007. The 156 per 100,000 murder rate that is being used by pro-Boers groups comes from looking at all farm deaths regardless of race and dividing it against the 2007 number.
7) Syria's death rate is estimated to be 400,000 over 6 years. Their population is 18,270,000. A very rough estimate of their per capita death rate is 364.9.

So according to South Africa's Police Service between April 2016 and March 2017 74 people being murdered on farms of all races represents a genocide against White South African farmers and they should be granted asylum as a result? Yup Sherdog's WR at it's best yet again.

The war in Ukraine worst than Syria?
Did you see the picture of Aleppo? That stuff looks like fucking Stalingrad.

I'm talking about at the peak of the Ukraine conflict when there were many displaced refugees. That didnt overlap with the peak of the Syrian conflict.

At the peak of the Ukraine conflict there was just as much need for asylum as there was at times of the Syrian conflict when refugees were being mass immigrated to the west.

They literally ignored Ukranian cries while answering Syrians.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Eastern European immigrant i can tell you that you are in the worst position, you get non of the perks of being native and non of the privileges of a "SYRIAN REFUGEE", one actually got to work hard for lesser pay.
East Euros are also extremely easy to assimilate, but it is not easy to assimilate them into Liberal degenerate beta cuck gay culture. For example I know a lot of Lithuanians who hate Norwegians schools because of gay shit.

United States started getting flooded with millions of Caucasian illegal immigrants?

you would be better of with a billion Mexicans

image-157112-860_panofree-xvrl-157112.jpg

Do you have any source for the gender distribution for both groups of refugees? Would be interesting to see.

Just a second im gonna call my statistics guy im sure he keeps tracks of these kinds of things...

I'm talking about at the peak of the Ukraine conflict when there were many displaced refugees. That didnt overlap with the peak of the Syrian conflict.

At the peak of the Ukraine conflict there was just as much need for asylum as there was at times of the Syrian conflict when refugees were being mass immigrated to the west.

They literally ignored Ukranian cries while answering Syrians.

This doesn't make any sense. What Ukraine conflict do you mean?
The recent one or in WW2?
You seem to be under the impression that the whole of Ukraine was invaded?

Just a second im gonna call my statistics guy im sure he keeps tracks of these kinds of things...
So you're just pulling numbers out of your ass, got ya. I actually looked it up if you want to know. The demographic differences in genders are actually much closer than you'd think.

I don't think liberals (me included) are FOR illegal immigration. The issue is the rhetoric around immigrants, the current immigration system, policies and status of illegal immigrants in the U.S..

Immigration is probably one of the most difficult topics to deal with in politics and I don't know if there are any good answers. If we are just focusing on America, we are dealing with Mexican and South American immigrants. You first have to ask, WHY are they wanting to come to America? Usually, people just want a better life. The country they reside in is either poor, has an unstable government, violent. etc. If you are a caring human being, you should understand that if you are in a shit situation, you yourself would probably do the same thing and at any cost to leave and protect your family.

The next question is why are they coming in illegally? Clearly it's because the immigration system is broken. There's so much bureaucracy and red tape involved, it's worth it for me to simply cross the border and try to live their life under the radar. It can sometimes take years to legally immigrate. Some people don't feel like they can wait that long and/or will just decide that they will figure it out later.

So what is the answer? I think we should grant temporary asylum to the people that need it. During that time, you can apply for immigration or you can move back if your country stabilizes. You also need to completely reform the immigration process. We can't let everyone in but it shouldn't take years either. If you don't have a criminal history, provide a valid reason that you want to enter the country and can pass a citizenship test, you should be welcome. It should take weeks, not years.

Ultimately, these people do not want to leave their country. Most people are proud of their country and origins. It's the governments and negative forces that drive them out. Ideally, I wish we could help our neighboring countries like Mexico and South America in making them just as good as America so there is no need to immigrate but that's probably a pipe dream.

This doesn't make any sense. What Ukraine conflict do you mean?
The recent one or in WW2?
You seem to be under the impression that the whole of Ukraine was invaded?

If you look at the scale, there was something like 1 million of Eastern Ukrainians who went to Russia and another million went to West (Kiev, Poland etc). A wave like that would not have accrued without a reason.

So you're just pulling numbers out of your ass, got ya. I actually looked it up if you want to know. The demographic differences in genders are actually much closer than you'd think.

I didnt mention any numbers though, i was just giving you my first hand experience.

Dont know where you can look the number of male to female refugees from war in yugoslavia, and how precise they are anyway, but i know what happened and who left and who stayed. But im guessing there is a website that says something about it on the internet, so you can look it up, my stats guy has no idea :D

I didnt mention any numbers though, i was just giving you my first hand experience.

Dont know where you can look the number of male to female refugees from war in yugoslavia, and how precise they are anyway, but i know what happened and who left and who stayed. But im guessing there is a website that says something about it on the internet, so you can look it up, my stats guy has no idea :D

Just googled Bosnian refugees. I see mostly women and children + some old people.

Would like an honest discussion. Would the left still be pro illegal immigrant if the United States started getting flooded with millions of Caucasian illegal immigrants? Or is their beliefs only dependent on skin color?

I don't think the left is pro-illegal immigration but I get your point. I do think you'd have a certain segment that would complain if we started taking in mass-Northern European/Norweigan whites. There was already a big blowup when Trump mentioned how he wouldn't mind those type of immigrants because of their value system. Of course, some of the left saw this as racist and they were probably right to some extent.

The SJW left and Celebrities feel the need to virtue signal at every chance they get. I would imagine their tune would change pretty quickly if all of the sudden, huge waves of Mexican immigrants got low income housing in Hollywood Hills and the like. There would be white-flight like you wouldn't imagine. That's where the hypocrisy lies on the left. They'll virtue signal because it doesn't affect them in their bubble.

Me personally, I have never had a problem with Mexican immigration. I feel they add to our economy and good, hard working people. Most importantly, their culture and values are in line with what America was built-on. Other than the language barrier, Mexicans integrate well into our society. If you had a completely different culture, religion and attitude in Mexico and they were trying to come in, that would be a different discussion.

We also really need to be better with understanding definitions. Mexican = A person that lives/comes from Mexico. Latino/Latina = A person of Latin ethnicity. When people talk about "Mexicans", the conversation too quickly turns to race when it's not a racial issue. It's a border and country political issue.

The SJW left and Celebrities feel the need to virtue signal at every chance they get. I would imagine their tune would change pretty quickly if all of the sudden, huge waves of Mexican immigrants got low income housing in Hollywood Hills and the like. There would be white-flight like you wouldn't imagine. That's where the hypocrisy lies on the left. They'll virtue signal because it doesn't affect them in their bubble.

Don't impose celebrity virtue signaling (which definitely does happen, though some celebrities are more sincere than others) on the whole left. I lived in Wimauma, Florida for a long time which is well known to be full of illegal Mexican immigrants, and I agree with your assessment of them. Their values are pretty similar to ours, they tend to be hard-working, and, in my experience, even when they live in trailers, they keep their yard and trailers looking nice, neat, and clean, which is a plus.

The whole "white flight" shit is basically an upper-middle class and rich thing versus a direct right or left thing, and it often cuts across races too when members of other races become rich and want to live in a rich zip code.

Don't impose celebrity virtue signaling (which definitely does happen, though some celebrities are more sincere than others) on the whole left. I lived in Wimauma, Florida for a long time which is well known to be full of illegal Mexican immigrants, and I agree with your assessment of them. Their values are pretty similar to ours, they tend to be hard-working, and, in my experience, even when they live in trailers, they keep their yard and trailers looking nice, neat, and clean, which is a plus.

The whole "white flight" shit is basically an upper-middle class and rich thing versus a direct right or left thing, and it often cuts across races too when members of other races become rich and want to live in a rich zip code.

That's why I said SJW left and celebrities. I'm on the left but I try to avoid the SJW/virtue signaling stuff.

My point being that you'll get celebrities tweeting about how appalling it is to keep people out of the country, deport them, build a wall, etc. but I guarantee if you dropped the immigrants in their rich neighborhoods, their attitude would change very quickly. It's easy to virtue signal when an issue doesn't affect you. It's like recently with the #MeToo protest. They told people to wear black and stay home to protest. Maybe if you are a celebrity you can do that, other people actually have to work and make a living. The bubble and hypocrisy is beyond annoying.

Last edited:
Back