EBI 15

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
EBI is on fight pass

I've been watching since Calestine's second match. That last one was weird, like Anderson tapped and instantly regretted it so much he denied it happened.

Jon Calestine won the whole thing, and Ben Eddy won the CJJ fight.

I've been watching since Calestine's second match. That last one was weird, like Anderson tapped and instantly regretted it so much he denied it happened.
Elias Anderson? Yeah he definitely tapped to that guillotine and regretted it. They said he's a brown belt so maybe he's less seasoned?

I can't believe that red headed 10th Planet guy that faced him in the opening match wasn't able to finish either of those brabo chokes. Those both looked tight as fuck. The fact that Anderson didn't tapped to those but tapped to that one handed chin strap guillotine seemed a little bit weird. Especially because the guillotine looked tighter out of bounds than when they reset it in the middle.

what's up with the dude who had the game over position, only to be tapped.... that was embarrassing.

what's up with the dude who had the game over position, only to be tapped.... that was embarrassing.
Yeah. I think he just stopped paying attention to his far leg against Battle.

He seemed frustrated too. Didn't he slap the mat pretty hard after the match?

I still don't understand why that Keivin guy from 10p was trying to trap the far arm on those darces instead of just walking in and trapping a leg. I know Tony Ferguson did the far arm trap once in the UFC but it lets the other person have their base and and weakens their choke.

Back