Ebola

Judoka1532

Judoka1532
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the recent ebola outbreak in the DRC. I'm reading mixed reports about the magnitude of the problem. The WHO response seems to be that they are not yet concerned enough to bring overwhelming force to combat the issue. It seems to be that the outbreak in 2014 was bad enough from the start where there should have been a huge international response about 6 months sooner. Are we going to wait until this gets out of hand to go in a track down the disease? I think the delayed response is basically money motivated. The WHO wants to wait before they spend millions in Africa, but if you wait to long they may end up spending billions. It really makes me wonder how much they actually care about the ebola-effected countries.

The huge problem I see is that Ebola could appear in the DRC Kinshasa, and that's a city of 10m+. If that happens and lets say 3 people are infected, that could spread to 6, to 12, etc. The doubling rate is pretty fast in the early stages of the disease.

Ebola is thought of as a myth in a lot of rural Africa. They continue to eat bush meat despite being told not to.

Clearly a racist disease engineered by the West to purge Africa of the black man.

Clearly a racist disease engineered by the West to purge Africa of the black man.
i mean it is possible. I think the see these underdeveloped countries and are purposely dragging their feet as some type of experiment or something of that nature.

Ebola is thought of as a myth in a lot of rural Africa. They continue to eat bush meat despite being told not to.
and some burial cultures in Africa require that family touch the deceased

i mean it is possible. I think the see these underdeveloped countries and are purposely dragging their feet as some type of experiment or something of that nature.

:) I was being sarcastic.
I really don't think that the West is trying to cleanse Africa. Though, I am very open to the idea that third world diseases are probably not a particular priority for the scientific and medical communities of countries that have largely outgrown susceptibility to those diseases.

that conspiracy so dumb too. If anything cia government created virus spreading around world that makes people stupider

Last edited:
I would not be the least bit surprised if this was engineered and directed but of course have no real evidence. Although I also haven't looked into it. You just never know when it comes to these crazed elites. They are capable of anything.

So I promise I didn't know that Kinshasa had infected people, but literally 30 min after I posted this I see an article that 3 people are now infected in that city. I now predict that 11-12 total (in Kinshasa) will be the next number a week from today. Each person on average infrects 1.7 people

i mean it is possible.
tenor.gif

Back