Ecuador To Hand Over Assange To UK

WikiLeaks Says it will Bring Hillary Clinton Down by October 21

President Donald Trump has one campaign yet to fulfill and WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange is vowing to see that one fulfilled sooner rather later. In his words – “If Trump doesn’t take Clinton down, we will.”

In a WikiLeaks letter he wrote:

Hillary Clinton’s crimes will not go unpunished. If she is not formally charged for mishandling sensitive material we will have no choice but to release proof that she is guilty of high treason against the United States for selling patented military secrets to the Saudi Arabian government.

We also have proof that she is guilty of crimes against Russia, Uzbekistan, Lithuania, Caledonia, and Brazil. The United States would be doing her a favor by putting her in prison and saving her from the severe punishments several of these nations would impose.

Assange showed his determination to see Clinton indicted by setting an October 21 deadline – indict her yourself or I will release irrefutable
proof that she has committed high treason....
No doubt she's packing to escape to Saudi Arabia as we speak, hm? If this information is of the same quality as your Japanese vaccination thread I don't think she has anything to worry about.

President Donald Trump has one campaign yet to fulfill and WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange is vowing to see that one fulfilled sooner rather later. In his words – “If Trump doesn’t take Clinton down, we will.”

Hillary Clinton’s crimes will not go unpunished. If she is not formally charged for mishandling sensitive material we will have no choice but to release proof that she is guilty of high treason against the United States for selling patented military secrets to the Saudi Arabian government.

We also have proof that she is guilty of crimes against Russia, Uzbekistan, Lithuania, Caledonia, and Brazil. The United States would be doing her a favor by putting her in prison and saving her from the severe punishments several of these nations would impose.

Assange showed his determination to see Clinton indicted by setting an October 21 deadline – indict her yourself or I will release irrefutable

Breaking News - Since the 'Wikileaks Says It Will Bring Down Hillary Clinton' article was posted, all 164 Wikileaks employees have committed suicide.

hillary-clinton-shoulder-shrug-new.jpg

Read the victim testimony and let me know if you think that's normal behavior. Aside from the "grab 'em by the pussy and they let you cause you're famous" defense, he purposely ejaculated inside these women, that despite their prostests. Would you be ok with a man treating your daughter that way?
Hes a clear narcissist and his sexual actions are gross immoral and illegal.

That's one thing.

But a lot of what he has been able to release has been necessary information over the last decade and let's make no mistake that that's what the big boys want him for, not his grody sexual behavior.

Indict her yourself or I will release irrefutable proof...

<GSPWoah>

I feel he's in danger of suicide by shooting himself in 're back of the head twice. Hope he feels better soon.

Indict her yourself or I will release irrefutable proof...

<GSPWoah>
Why didn't Wikileaks have a hairy shitfit when Trump said Hillary was a good opponent and a fine person right after the election and indicated he had no intention to take action against her? Why wait until now? Could the timing be, oh, I dunno, suspicious and totally lacking in any substance? Now what could be the purpose of that, I wonder?

Back