Eddie Alvarez could possible be the greatest light weight ever

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
this morning being bored , I decided to wiki Eddie and man oh man he has maybe fought the stifffesf competition in mma ever !! Literally ever . Proably behind Jones. Belt in ever organization he’s fought in !!! Yes Conor crushed his fucking skull . But let’s be honest if u constantly fight the top 5 of the top 5 u are bound to run into a bad matchup. Cept Jon I think he is unbeatable . No other lightweight has been thru the gauntlet like him

-Said no one ever

He looked like the stiffest competition after the McG Massacre.

He literally WENT stiff, with rigor mortis.

this morning being bored , I decided to wiki Eddie and man oh man he has maybe fought the stifffesf competition in mma ever !! Literally ever . Proably behind Jones. Belt in ever organization he’s fought in !!! Yes Conor crushed his fucking skull . But let’s be honest if u constantly fight the top 5 of the top 5 u are bound to run into a bad matchup. Cept Jon I think he is unbeatable . No other lightweight has been thru the gauntlet like him

tumblr_ogyuziGlqU1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

Come again?

tenor.gif

Name another lightweight , who is more tested ?!!

The problem is that he's failed a lot of those tests so being tested really isn't a good thing.
You created the thread so you can post his best wins and losses, you were looking into it after all.

giphy.gif

I would say more like the Dan Henderson of lightweight. Has fought the best of the best everywhere he's gone but I wouldn't quite say he's the LW goat.

Alvarez definitely has a claim as best lightweight ever.

I hate it when Alverez’s Relatives come in here and post nonsense

Name another lightweight , who is more tested ?!!
Eddie has not had a stiffer resume than BJ Penn.

BJ fought guys way bigger than him in different weight classes.

Lmao

He got finished by Michael Chandler and won a shitty decision in the rematch. Destroyed by gatekeeper Cowboy in his ufc debut. He's top 4-5 for sure but he's had some really bad losses that set him behind #1.

Back