Eddie Alvarez rips Khabib Nurmagomedov for being "Fake Champ

View attachment 371907
bTBuWWC.gif
conor-drops-alvarez1.gif
qCbR9GF.jpg

Dude just stfu and gtfo off of these forums already. You're annoying.

$400

Hell he ducked a rematch with Dustin..
It's not "ducking" when you're offered multiple opportunities and you take the best pay day..

Picking Conor over Khabib isn't fucking ducking. Every light weight on the planet does that

Picking Gaethje and a ton of money on TUF isn't ducking Poirier, every lightweight on the planet would do that

You're a god damn nerd talking shit online

True, she's the type of girl I'd only let blow me when I'm hammered, you're a brave man
Eddie, don't trigger yourself over your wife's annoying screaming or we will be forced to red pill you with images from your last fight in NYC

Eddie, don't trigger yourself over your wife's annoying screaming or we will be forced to red pill you with images from your last fight in NYC
Weak, very weak.

If I were Eddie I'd just post a pic of my 3.5 million dollar cheque from ufc 205

Weak, very weak.

If I were Eddie I'd just post a pic of my 3.5 million dollar cheque from ufc 205

Ok Eddie if you say so.

You shouldn't be on sherdog. Shit people say on here can fuck with your head and mess up your career.

Should delete your account.

I dunno man, he got tagged hard early...
Same thing happened to my boy Cain in the first JDS fight.
Eddie said Conor was the easiest fight in the division yet threw his game plan out the window from the opening round and was subsequently slaughtered. He's even gone on record saying that ... it's about more than just being hurt during the fight, the guy was shit scared and highlighted how much Conor was able to get under fighter's skins at that time. I'm not surprised he lost a ton of fans .. and we could handle him losing but not like that ffs

Shut up eddie. Then why didn't you step up to fight khabib for the interm.
He
Did
At
Because
He
Was
Honest
About
Not
Being
Able
To
Make
No
Legit
155er
Could
Hell
145er
Max
Couldn't
And
Wasted
Time
Trying

Because I know her and him, and trolls online are annoying as fuck
but she's still annoying during LIVE BROADCASTS and you're asking us to never mention her in an unflattering light? maybe she should stay home if she can't handle the criticism .. or at least pipe down a bit christ. I'm not interested in trolling her, I'd just like to be able to watch the fights without her obnoxious screaming.

LMAO him calling Khabib a fake champ.
Eddie vs RDA might be the biggest fluke win in UFC history.
Ducked a fight with the "fake champ" too.

Eddie’s wrestling is so overrated

Reminds me of Volkmann’s style

Back arched, FANNY OUT,

press your dude against the fence

better to be a fake champ than a former champ

(not that khabib is a fake champ)

Khabib did in fact beat No. 11 to get the belt while Alvarez beat RDA, one of the most dominant LWs in recent times.

A fight between the two is intriguing but, as it stands, Alvarez' LW resume is better than Khabib's.
Before the fight with RDA however he was 2-1 in the promotion & didn’t look that impressive while Khabib has pretty much dominated everyone he has fought expect for Tibau

Back