Eddie Alvarez rips Khabib Nurmagomedov for being "Fake Champ

View attachment 371907
bTBuWWC.gif
conor-drops-alvarez1.gif
qCbR9GF.jpg

He's not wrong.

Khabib was set to fight Tony, what was he supposed to do when he got offered max then Al? Just say no to the title being on the line and let Conor trade the belt for some cigs and an extra scope of mashed potatoes in the can?

It's one thing to fight whoever is in front of you, but claiming to be the LW champ after beating #11 is understandably silly to a lot of people.

Once he fights a top 4 guy whether its Connor, Lee, Tony or whoever I'll consider him the real champ

Why are people blaming Khabib for Tony getting injured? What should he have done? Just not fought Al? Let Conor keep hiding with the belt for another few years?
Exactly this,
This is what all the nuthuggers was asking for.
They prefered to have Conor as the champ without fighting and now things changed.
fuck them,KHABIB TIME

Eddie wants to fight khabib now lol. It's funny because the roles are reversed: at 205, it was Eddie who was the champ who refused to fight khabib.
Was Khabib even available dumbass? Or was he busy beating Darrell Horcher.

Hey Eddie, you are like 2-5 in the UFC. Just a reminder.

That horrible show eddie put up agains conor will haunt him forever.

So Eddie didn't learn anything after shittalking Conor then getting easily totally wrecked by Conor where he couldn't do anything back.

Everybody "RIPS" Khabib until they face him in the cage. Then it's 3 to 5 rounds of ass rape.

Shut up Eddie, Conor made you look like an infant in there.

you seem upset that people won't stick with Eddie's facts ... I'm not interested either, Khabib is the champ, end of.

I fully agree that Khabib is the champ, but that is not the 'end of story'. There is an addendum which must be acknowledged if you wish to be considered an objective fan.

Fact: Khabib is the official champion.
Fact: Khabib became official champion by beating #11

These two facts are both true.

If you wish to discuss the legitimacy of Eddie's former title then you are welcome to do so. But regardless of what point you make it has no bearing on the above facts. One thing does not change the other.

I fully agree that Khabib is the champ, but that is not the 'end of story'. There is an addendum which must be acknowledged if you wish to be considered an objective fan.

Fact: Khabib is the official champion.
Fact: Khabib became official champion by beating #11

These two facts are both true.

If you wish to discuss the legitimacy of Eddie's former title then you are welcome to do so. But regardless of what point you make it has no bearing on the above facts. One thing does not change the other.
RDA won the title from Pettis who won the title from Bendo, but Bendo had already lost that title to Edgar in their rematch, something you must acknowledge if you wish to be considered an objective fan.

Who the real champion was is up for debate in my opinion

Well it wasn't Al IaQuinta
are you fishing for retards or what? we all know he wasn't the champion and no case can be made for Iaquinta ever having been champ. I just can't understand why so many are shitting on Khabib's title legitimacy when it's mainly come about because of McGregor's refusal to earn a title shot at LW and then his refusal to defend in either weight class while still holding onto a belt in a sport he doesn't even compete in anymore. To me Tony Ferguson is the top LW right now and has the only serious claim to the belt, but facts are facts right so Khabib is LW champ and it's legit because he has the belt and there is video evidence, photographic evidence, and even millions of eye witnesses (or thousands if you only count those at the actual event) that prove it.

Says the Manlet who DUCKED Khabib at UFC 205 in order to fight Connie... and STILL got #DUSTED

#FACTOFTHEDAY
<28>
{<Mcgoat}
<36>

You are fucking retarded, anyone would've fought mcnuggets for the $$ alone, dickhead.

Fight Khabib for 50k or fight Conor for a few million. Which would you do? What a stupid ass point, acting like he dodged Khabib.

it's perfectly fine what you've stated here.
but for the same reason (and tbf many more) it's better for Eddie to take a low profile when speaking about this topic.

Back