Eddie Bravo swears by Conor’s BJJ

He got his brown belt from Irish Edmund, lol.

So you post a clip from almost 10 years ago?

I'm not even arguing your point, but holy fuck guy. Do you think people are born with black belt level BJJ, or do you understand that learning is a process?

Bravo is also a nutbag so take it with a grain of salt.

So you post a clip from almost 10 years ago?

I'm not even arguing your point, but holy fuck guy. Do you think people are born with black belt level BJJ, or do you understand that learning is a process?

Let me update that for you:

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Edgy Brah also swears by flat earth and chem trails.

Not saying Conor's jizz isn't legit, but I'm not gonna trust anything that comes from Edgy Brah.
fuckn great answer. dude is a whack job

Eddie Bravo is an absolute hack who has never done anything in the sport except cripple his sorry ass stoner back with his shitty and completely ineffective "rubber guard". Eddie Bravo would be on welfare collecting bottles for weed money if he wasn't friends with Joe Rogan

@sniper

Conor is a brown belt. He is competent on the gound

This. People seriously over exaggerate how poor Mcgregor's ground game is.
mostly Idiots who've never grappled.

Who knows what his jits is like these days. He's been training with Dillon Danis for the last 3 years. Could very well be nearing black belt level, we've yet to see. Dillon Danis for anyone who doesn't know Is a black belt under Marcelo Garcia, Marcelo garcia Is arguably the greatest BJJ practitioner of all time.

Eddie is obviously to be taken with a grain of salt when It comes to most things. When It comes to jiu jitsu though, he has a lot of wisdom. He tends to be very on point and doesn't fuck around In that sense when It comes to analysis. Based on what I've heard overall from everyone, seems very clear that Conor is a student of jiu jitsu. Guys with that kind of mentality with a certain level of discipline always get good.

Conor obviously has good BJJ.

Just not good enough to deal with Khabib.

RDA is a 10 year black belt and he couldn't do shit to Khabib.

He also swears by the moon landings being faked, nuclear bombs not being real, dinosaurs just being gigantic kangaroos, and a bunch of other crazy shit. Don't think Eddie Bravo the best person to trust on this.

mostly Idiots who've never grappled.

Who knows what his jits is like these days. He's been training with Dillon Danis for the last 3 years. Could very well be nearing black belt level, we've yet to see. Dillon Danis for anyone who doesn't know Is a black belt under Marcelo Garcia, Marcelo garcia Is arguably the greatest BJJ practitioner of all time.

Eddie is obviously to be taken with a grain of salt when It comes to most things. When It comes to jiu jitsu though, he has a lot of wisdom. He tends to be very on point and doesn't fuck around In that sense when It comes to analysis. Based on what I've heard overall from everyone, seems very clear that Conor is a student of jiu jitsu. Guys with that kind of mentality with a certain level of discipline always get good.

There are levels to black belts as well.

See Demian Maia vs Gunnar Nelson.

BTW, Tony only got his black belt about a year ago and he was an elite submission artist before that.

Jake Shields is almost 40 and he lost a fight, so what?

His hands haven't improved or declined in any way. The only change is that he has a harder time getting takedowns now, exposing his boxing further.

His hands haven't improved or declined in any way.

And you know this how? Your speed and reflex deteriorate with age. Based on this logic Gastelum is a better striker than prime Silva, because he easily KO'd Bisping while Silva couldn't finish him off in 5 rounds, and the version of Silva who fought Bisping had the same hands as prime Silva.

jizz =/= jitz

<6>

It wasn't a typo. I meant what I said.

<17>

apparently you dont know that conor was awarded his bjj brown belt LITERALLY for knocking someone out. his bjj instructor is none other than irish edmond.

all of conors mma losses are by submission
Yes only one is from after he started training bjj

Of course Conor's BJJ is good. He has 2 BJJ head coaches.

Back