Eddie Bravo swears by Conor’s BJJ

Some painter swore by McGregors boxing.

Eddie def knows a lot about BJJ.

That’s when he’s the best imo. I can listen to him all day talk about BJJ practitioners and the sport itself.

You should listen to what he said. Like listen..
giphy.gif

Eddie: Conor’s (jitz) is good, Nate’s is just way better.

Like joe said too, Conor got rocked with a two piece immediately before panic wrestling and ultimately being submitted. That is a HUGE part of the story that people aren’t taking into account.
conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

Eddie: Conor’s (jitz) is good, Nate’s is just way better.

Like joe said too, Conor got rocked with a two piece immediately before panic wrestling and ultimately being submitted. That is a HUGE part of the story that people aren’t taking into account.
conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

It was fatigue more so than being rocked. Conor expected a walk in the park in that first fight and didn't feel the need to pace himself but Nate stayed in there and got the finish and the second one was closer than what McGregor fans would admit despite Conor adhering to a strategy which was alien to Conor.

People that think nuclear bombs don’t exist are people that don’t deserve to be taken seriously.

It was fatigue more so than being rocked. Conor expected a walk in the park in that first fight and didn't feel the need to pace himself but Nate stayed in there and got the finish and the second one was closer than what McGregor fans would admit despite Conor adhering to a strategy which was alien to Conor.
You can say that, but the quickness that he tapped, the man was concussed. Blow to the head immediately followed by balance issues = concussion. I’m not a Conor fan but I don’t think he taps THAT fast had he not been concussed. Nate barely had the choke in and he was tapping. Did you hear in the video what Rogan said Schaub told him about the Browne fight?

You can say that, but the quickness that he tapped, the man was concussed. Blow to the head immediately followed by balance issues = concussion. I’m not a Conor fan but I don’t think he taps THAT fast had he not been concussed. Nate barely had the choke in and he was tapping. Did you hear in the video what Rogan said Schaub told him about the Browne fight?

I thought the quick tap was because Conor didn't have enough energy to fight the choke but concussion could be a factor since I find it difficult to believe they're not uncommon in the sport in both practice and competition.

apparently you dont know that conor was awarded his bjj brown belt LITERALLY for knocking someone out. his bjj instructor is none other than irish edmond.

all of conors mma losses are by submission
His first two losses were in 2008 and 2010. 10 and 8 years ago. I'm going to assume he's had a lot of ground training in a decade. His loss to Nate was because he was rocked. Nate could have finished him with strikes, but chose to submit him. Conor was done in that fight. Mendes tried to submit him in their fight, but Conor swept him.

He was definitely rocked. Nate hit him with a good left cross and Conor stumbled. You can see Nate smile afterwards because he knows the fight is pretty much over after that.

Who cares..khabib isnt in any danger of getting subbed by conor. He isnt threatened by bjj black belts. He's pretty much anti bjj. Eddie is just being Eddie. Im sure conor has decent bjj. Decent... But not top level. For the record he said it was good, nothing more. I dont think it could be horrible by this stage of his career.

Last edited:
Back