Reaction score

The team is:
Geo
Boogey
PJ Barch
Big Red Sachnoff
Amir Allam

Can’t wait.

How many times did he managed to say the word "rubber guard"?

Also he quickly switch to promotimg his own show EBI.

Well I ended watching quintet yesterday on you tube. Halo Vs judo.

Good event with Google quality video

But close guard is banned in quintet.

So my question is would rubber guard considered a closed guard? Maybe not because I feel you already committing to an attack. If yes, is Eddie aware of the rules?

So my question is would rubber guard considered a closed guard? Maybe not because I feel you already committing to an attack. If yes, is Eddie aware of the rules?
I don’t have the answer to those questions. If course Eddie is going to promote is own product.

I don't know if they would consider rubber guard a closed guard or not but honestly out of everyone on the 10th Planet team none of them are major rubber guard players besides Boogey and Adam. But they aren't super reliant on them either.

I have given 10p a lot of shit on here but their team is not that bad at all. I don't know much about Amir or Adam but PJ is a good up and comer, Boogey is pretty good, and Geo is gonna be the star of their team. I'm surprised they didn't get Nate Orchard. He's improved a lot and I think he'd have a good style for Quintet.

I love Saku but I wish they picked a different name besides Quintet, makes me think of a violin and cello band.

I was so disappointed that Barnett only got to grapple for 3 minutes in Quintet 1.

I would've loved to have seen old school technique + size (Barnett) vs modern leglock game + athleticism (Craig Jones).

Imo they should get rid of the 20lb+ weight advantage = only 3 min round rule.

Back