Eddie rogan recent podcast

Idonotbelieveit

winning
@Gold
Reaction score
talked alot about pancrase and early UFC surprised how uneducated they were bout cacc
Probably bias but still was disappointing

Rogan always surprises me in the gaps in his MMA and grappling knowledge. Of course, he knows a lot, but there's a lot of stuff that he doesn't know.

Eddie... I try avoiding listening to Eddie as much as I can.

Rogan always surprises me in the gaps in his MMA and grappling knowledge. Of course, he knows a lot, but there's a lot of stuff that he doesn't know.

Eddie is the neighbor that comes over unannounced and uninvited while you're watching a movie and proceeds to talk over the movie.

Even when pancrase started they thought it was after UFC
And that Bart fought ken in pancrase

Eddie is the neighbor that comes over unannounced and uninvited while you're watching a movie and proceeds to talk over the movie.

And he's trying to talk with authority about something he clearly doesn't know shit about.

He's fucking insufferable.

He's very pro his style . Understandable
But yeah lot of things he doesn't know
Bjj so complex I understand . Gracie's don't know a lot and would get schoold by some guys with different technique

And he's trying to talk with authority about something he clearly doesn't know shit about.

He's fucking insufferable.

Used to have a friend like Eddie. I'm not joking around when I say that google saved our friendship. He was a know it all and would always disagree with you about everything and argue you to death. Once smart phones\Google took off I would literally just google it and shut him up. I guess that's the one difference is he did believe the things he read online while Eddie only believes the things from some random people who he doesn't know with a youtube account.

I actually just listened to the podcast and they have a lot of gaps in their knowledge.

So for anyone here that wants to kniwthe history of bjj I HIGHLY recommend listening to the most recent interview with Robert Drysdale on the Grappling Central Podcast. He approaches it like an actual historian, eliminating hearsay to the best of his ability. Very informative.

I was also surprised they didn't realize there was a TV show called Vale Tudo in Brazil back in the day (1960s or 70s). They showed MMA weekly.

Back