EDM is superior to Techno

So you didn't post any music just some annoying GIFs?
<{cruzshake}>

I'm more an EBM kind of guy

Post what you like OP!

Last edited:
Minimal Dubstep>>>>>>Biggest Bass in the business

Stop listening to garbage and start listening to art.

No.

Edm is garbage. Build up to drop: drop. Brrrrzzzzzpppppppppppppp. Absolute garbage.

Listen to Sven Vath, Jeff Mills, Richie Hawtin, Carl Cox on an old school techno set.

Get me some minimal tech and tell me that is not modern orchestral arranging.

Fan of electropop and synthpop myself.
The different wave genres are pretty cool.
Especially the LoFi stuff.

This is what happens when bros get into things they have zero understanding of. EDM is not a singular genre, it's an umbrella term for all the different kinds of electronic music. In olden times it was just called dance music which I like a lot more. EDM sounds like it was invented by some marketing cunt.

When did EDM become its own genre of electronic music? To me, EDM means electronic dance music and is all encompassing for all styles of “EDM” - House, trance, drum n bass, techno, etc.

For a while now. Google it or Wikipedia it. I have met Germans who love and know the difference between the electronica sceen and techno scene.

This is what happens when bros get into things they have zero understanding of. EDM is not a singular genre, it's an umbrella term for all the different kinds of electronic music. In olden times it was just called dance music which I like a lot more. EDM sounds like it was invented by some marketing cunt.

You sound old. It has clearly changed you can Google this.

tenor.gif

I love how this guy was/is actually a doctor in real life.

Children's music

And GTFO here with the heart symbols. My generation was too busy not being lame to constantly throw around heart shaped finger symbols.

Children's music

And GTFO here with the heart symbols. My generation was too busy not being lame to constantly throw around heart shaped finger symbols.

Coping is coping. You wish you were 22 years old at Tomorrow land throwing up hearts and taking selfies. Social media and instagram is what life is about

For a while now. Google it or Wikipedia it. I have met Germans who love and know the difference between the electronica sceen and techno scene.
Yeah because they know good music, lmao

Back