Edmond Tarverdyan fight footage

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Nice and Flowy. So yeah I googled to see if there was any footage of him actually fighting and found this. Also forgot 2012 Rousey was cute.
RondaRousey.jpg

pretty boring fight.
it'd be funny to see him in the ufc or something.

Nice and Flowy. So yeah I googled to see if there was any footage of him actually fighting and found this. Also forgot 2012 Rousey was cute.
RondaRousey.jpg

Rousey has nearly always been hot. The guys on this forum man, you would think they were plowing supermodels nightly.

I mean not you, just making a point in general.

The other guy was 4-17, but can't hate on that performance, For his 2nd mma fight, that was pretty damn good.

Rousey has nearly always been hot. The guys on this forum man, you would think they were plowing supermodels nightly.

Always hot??? Wtf are you blind?

Yeah I agree but Strikeforce Rousey was undeniable. Were you surprised by old man Edmond looking solid? Or did you not watch? That head movement vid is hilarious but I can’t say he is a complete fraud.

He fights like Conor but with Barboza's kicks. <Dana05>
Lol idk about that but when he threw the wheel kick I was like <30> and this is him fighting at the very end of his career. Yet we all just shit all over him on sherdog generally speaking.

The other guy was 4-17, but can't hate on that performance, For his 2nd mma fight, that was pretty damn good.
It took a lot of courage to say something nice about Edmond on sherdog. <mma4>It’s hard to not dwell on the {<RR}“head movement!”

lolz @ cecil peoples.

GOAT coach and the GOAT ref/judge? how did the earth not implode?

He’s not that bad tho. Ppl can say whatever they want but he’s def not like dada5000 or whatever. He def has some fighting experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back