Educate me on Rigondeaux

Mn0BbiB.png

Another one of your long pointless posts. He quit because he was getting outboxed plain and simple. Have you heard of Occams Razor? Well it applies here. Making up some completely unfounded accusations just because your man lost his nerve is pretty delusional. Rigo quit because he was being humiliated and had no answer. Plain and simple.

That's 4 fighters who've quit in a row now against Lomachenko. He makes them quit by outboxing them. But I suppose they were all on the take....
I agree with that. Rigondeaux found himself behind and just said whatever, where's my check.

Another one of your long pointless posts. He quit because he was getting outboxed plain and simple. Have you heard of Occams Razor? Well it applies here. Making up some completely unfounded accusations just because your man lost his nerve is pretty delusional. Rigo quit because he was being humiliated and had no answer. Plain and simple.

That's 4 fighters who've quit in a row now against Lomachenko. He makes them quit by outboxing them. But I suppose they were all on the take....

It's even more ridiculous when you factor in that this would mean Lomachenko requires massive underdogs (and, frankly, mediocre fighters at best) like Marriaga and Sosa to take dives in order to beat them.

I don't care if Rigo lost, he's a boxer and so is Loma and i love the arts, Martial arts and boxing and i picked who i thought was the more skilled fighter, who i thought would win.

I don't want any fighter or boxer to get seriously injured or even mildly hurt, but getting hurt is apart of contract sports and they volunteer to put their bodys at risk. But if Rigo thought he was seriously injured and got scared because of his age and stopped fighting, good for him.

That's not what happened in this fight, Rigo hurt his hand and this is not life threatening and can be fixed with a simple cast or ice. Rigo was not contentiously hit with power punches like Ben vs Gerald Maccellan, he hurt his hand and that's not life threatening, so Rigo could've put out more effort.

Loma never schooled Rigo in this fight, neither fighter landed clean effective punches that you can even count as hurting punches.

This is schooling a fighter, Floyd vs Conelo, this is schooling a fighter Floyd vs Mosley. Loma never schooled Rigo. Neither fighter did nothing but rabbit punches on each other.

Like I said this fight seems fishy and weird, looking at top champions and double Olympics Gold Medal winning fighters, rabbit punching each other with no clear damage and then one stopping the fight early in their fight seems fishy, but that's their lives and the fight is over and I could care less who lost. I was just giving my opinion on how i thought this fight seemed strange, that's all.

I don't want people to get confused and are wondering whys this guy so upset, I am not upset, I could care less who won this fight. I was just giving my opinion about the fight. I could care less if i pick a fight wrong.

Agree or disagree that's my opinion.

But I am not crowning Loma, king Loma just yet. He has to prove he can sit at the kings table and say he's worthy to sit their he has to be Floyd great and Pernnell W. great and he hasn't even come close to doing this yet, remember Salido and that loss to him, he's gotta show me something first. Then I will defend him and anoint him as King Loma the great. Sitting at the Kings table with Floyd, Pac, Roy Jones and the rest of Kings of the ring. Until then he's doesn't have a seat at their table, not yet and maybe never will, but we will see.

I don't care if Rigo lost, he's a boxer and so is Loma and i love the arts, Martial arts and boxing and i picked who i thought was the more skilled fighter, who i thought would win.

I don't want any fighter or boxer to get seriously injured or even mildly hurt, but getting hurt is apart of contract sports and they volunteer to put their bodys at risk. But if Rigo thought he was seriously injured and got scared because of his age and stopped fighting, good for him.

That's not what happened in this fight, Rigo hurt his hand and this is not life threatening and can be fixed with a simple cast or ice. Rigo was not contentiously hit with power punches like Ben vs Gerald Maccellan, he hurt his hand and that's not life threatening, so Rigo could've put out more effort.

Loma never schooled Rigo in this fight, neither fighter landed clean effective punches that you can even count as hurting punches.

This is schooling a fighter, Floyd vs Conelo, this is schooling a fighter Floyd vs Mosley. Loma never schooled Rigo. Neither fighter did nothing but rabbit punches on each other.

Like I said this fight seems fishy and weird, looking at top champions and double Olympics Gold Medal winning fighters, rabbit punching each other with no clear damage and then one stopping the fight early in their fight seems fishy, but that's their lives and the fight is over and I could care less who lost. I was just giving my opinion on how i thought this fight seemed strange, that's all.

I don't want people to get confused and are wondering whys this guy so upset, I am not upset, I could care less who won this fight. I was just giving my opinion about the fight. I could care less if i pick a fight wrong.

Agree or disagree that's my opinion.

But I am not crowning Loma, king Loma just yet. He has to prove he can sit at the kings table and say he's worthy to sit their he has to be Floyd great and Pernnell W. great and he hasn't even come close to doing this yet, remember Salido and that loss to him, he's gotta show me something first. Then I will defend him and anoint him as King Loma the great. Sitting at the Kings table with Floyd, Pac, Roy Jones and the rest of Kings of the ring. Until then he's doesn't have a seat at their table, not yet and maybe never will, but we will see.

There's nothing fishy about it. Lomachenko connected at double the percentage that Rigondeaux was connecting at. Rigo didn't want to keep getting out boxed so he quit. Loma won every round bar the first quite clearly. He (Rigo) couldn't do anything to Loma and had to avoid taking punches by bending low and clinching. He was out of ideas and quit. Keep thinking he was paid to lose if you want.

There's nothing fishy about it. Lomachenko connected at double the percentage that Rigondeaux was connecting at. Rigo didn't want to keep getting out boxed so he quit. Loma won every round bar the first quite clearly. He (Rigo) couldn't do anything to Loma and had to avoid taking punches by bending low and clinching. He was out of ideas and quit. Keep thinking he was paid to lose if you want.

Video footage doesn't lie, watch the tape. Both fighters were rabbit punching each other the whole fight, but people see what they want to see.

That's your opinion and it's your right to disagree with how i saw the fight. That's my opinion and how i saw the fight.

We can make a thread and go round by round footage counting rabbit punches and clean effective power punches, but you still won't agree with me, because neither fighter really landed clean effective power punches to do damage.

Everyone knows neither fighter landed hardly any clean effective damaging power punches, because both fighters were being very defensive and both making each other miss.

But you believe what ever you wish and your world delights.

What didn't happen.
Man Loma busted Rigo up wow, Rigo"s eyes were swollen shut and nose was broken, Loma must of connected over 50% of his punches wow. The man looked like Roy jones jr in this fight, to me Loma looked better then Floyd wow.

Then Rigo was hurt so bad he couldn't fight anymore had and to quit.

What really happened
Rigo hurt his hand early in the fight, couldn't hit with full power, because of the pain and thought serious damage was done to his hand. Both fighters were being very defensive and making each other miss, with great footwork and head movement. Neither fighter landed any clean effective power punches in the fight. Then Rigo decided to quit because of the pain and fear of damage to his hand. Now we find out from a Doctor that Rigo only had a bruised hand, but thought he did real damage to his hand and because of his age and fear of serious damage to his hand, Rigo decided to stop fighting.

Winner Loma, good win for Loma, but Rigo had to come up two weight classes and is 38 years old, i believe and wasn't active. but good win for Loma.

A win is a win good win for Loma and his fans, good fighter and champion.

Video footage doesn't lie, watch the tape. Both fighters were rabbit punching each other the whole fight, but people see what they want to see.

That's your opinion and it's your right to disagree with how i saw the fight. That's my opinion and how i saw the fight.

We can make a thread and go round by round footage counting rabbit punches and clean effective power punches, but you still won't agree with me, because neither fighter really landed clean effective power punches to do damage.

Everyone knows neither fighter landed hardly any clean effective damaging power punches, because both fighters were being very defensive and both making each other miss.

But you believe what ever you wish and your world delights.

What didn't happen.
Man Loma busted Rigo up wow, Rigo"s eyes were swollen shut and nose was broken, Loma must of connected over 50% of his punches wow. The man looked like Roy jones jr in this fight, to me Loma looked better then Floyd wow.

Then Rigo was hurt so bad he couldn't fight anymore had and to quit.

What really happened
Rigo hurt his hand early in the fight, couldn't hit with full power, because of the pain and thought serious damage was done to his hand. Both fighters were being very defensive and making each other miss, with great footwork and head movement. Neither fighter landed any clean effective power punches in the fight. Then Rigo decided to quit because of the pain and fear of damage to his hand. Now we find out from a Doctor that Rigo only had a bruised hand, but thought he did real damage to his hand and because of his age and fear of serious damage to his hand, Rigo decided to stop fighting.

Winner Loma, good win for Loma, but Rigo had to come up two weight classes and is 38 years old, i believe and wasn't active. but good win for Loma.

A win is a win good win for Loma and his fans, good fighter and champion.

That's all fine I have no issue with what you just said, only you were earlier claiming that Rigo got paid to throw the fight. That's what I had an issue with.

That's all fine I have no issue with what you just said, only you were earlier claiming that Rigo got paid to throw the fight. That's what I had an issue with.
I have no idea what’s going on in this thread except yeah people break their hands. Yes it hurts like fuck. I’ve broken metacarpals numerous times and my right thumb 4 times. My job isn’t getting punched in the head. Rigs isn’t a coward and I don’t know what point anyone is making in here. Lomachenko is better than him, sad news I know but he fucking proved it.

Back