Edutainment games of the 90s (Nostalgia brahs gtfih) (90s kids gtfih)

doom05.png
diablo_24.png
sc2k_14.png
redalert_01.jpg
shot01.jpg
1.jpg
2_1.jpg
q26_1.jpg
snap7.jpg

doom05.png
diablo_24.png
sc2k_14.png
redalert_01.jpg
shot01.jpg
1.jpg
2_1.jpg
q26_1.jpg
snap7.jpg
Talk about a thread saver cuz i have literally NO fucking idea what kind of games the TS found in Targets clearance bin.

His last one is a education game i played, but in the 80s and it was about math, not...appliances.

Talk about a thread saver cuz i have literally NO fucking idea what kind of games the TS found in Targets clearance bin.

His last one is a education game i played, but in the 80s and it was about math, not...appliances.
How old are you?

If you were a kid in the 90s, the school computers would be loaded with edutainment games. Maybe if you got very lucky you'd find a computer installed with one of the games Gref posted. Guessing you're too old for that era.

4e339dcb7e38757e6956637f0ee6bb04.jpg
blood_26.png
BALDUR.jpg
jazz1.png
888253-mavis-beacon-teaches-typing-new-uk-version-11-windows-screenshot.jpg

Ohhhh "EDUtaintment"

We had Oregon trail and the incredible machine.

Only thing I learned from Oregon Trail is that if you're shitting your pants on the reg you might have dysentry.

The GOAT edutainment games

the-oregon-trail.jpg

aHR0cDovL20uYmVzdG9mbWVkaWEuY29tL2FkbWluL2Rvd25sb2Fkcy9zY3JlZW5zaG90cy8wNjIwODk3MDAxMzI2Mjg0MDMwLmpwZw==

Oregon Trail was almost the only game we had on the school pcs when I was a kid.

Apart from some downhill skiing game where sometimes a yeti would eat you.

Back