Edwards/Cerrone Staredown at Media Day

I think Cerrone is faking the 'I'm mad' persona right now - especially after reading that post on Instagram; "he should be setting an example for kids"

Really, Cerrone?

Thanks for the trick!

I gotta root for Cowboy here. Been a fan since his WEC days.
I will always root for the old school fighters. I'm not a fan of this new school arrogant group of fighters. They are more concerned with get likes on fb and instagram for talking shit, rather than letting their fighting do the talking.

Edwards was disrespectful to dismiss Cowboy the way he did. Hoping Cerrone beats the paste out of him
Genuinely curious because I haven't seen or heard anything since the big conference when the fight was first announced earlier this year - what did Edwards say to piss Cowboy off so bad? I haven't seen Cowboy like this in a long time.

I will always root for the old school fighters. I'm not a fan of this new school arrogant group of fighters. They are more concerned with get likes on fb and instagram for talking shit, rather than letting their fighting do the talking.
Agreed man.

"Everyone asked what I said to him? When I walked up Cerrone asked “ ooo why you mad?” I whispered I’m not mad kid. I’m just letdown your the new punching bag and the look of UFC yet you act and hold yourself like a prick? I said why wouldn’t you want kids and people to look up to you and act like you are?? I said be a professional, set an example" - Some guy at a bar after Cerrone pumps his chest out and flirts with his girlfriend in front of him

Must suck realizing that there will always be guys who are bigger and badder than you and you can't "big bro" everyone.

Back