Efe Ajagba

J

Julius_Caesar

Came across that video of his opponent walking out the ring and did some research. Looks like another decent heavyweight with potential. Hw division is getting better and better. What do you guys think of him?

I think his opponent got paid to walk out of he ring, to be honest.

I think his opponent got paid to walk out of he ring, to be honest.
Makes sense. It got attention and thus brought attention to Efe but he still looks like he has a lot of potential. Only 24 also which is pretty young for a heavyweight.

he doesn't seem to have much speed, but he does pack power.

it's far too early to say, though. we can tell more about him when he has 10+ fights and is in there with someone who actually fights back a little.

Yeah can't tell anything from those clips as the opponents didn't put up any resistance at all. He looks to have power but then so did Joseph Parker from his early highlights. Bit of a plodder though.

His name looks like someone just smashed their hand down on a keyboard lol.

Got the power. He’s also got a good build and size for a HW, sort of a mix between Joshua and Wilder.
He does look really slow though.

Got the power. He’s also got a good build and size for a HW, sort of a mix between Joshua and Wilder.
He does look really slow though.
Yeah he does have a good build for it but the 88" reach sounds a bit far fetched. His arms do look long BUT not THAT long. 3" longer than Tyson Fury but 4" shorter, nah.

Last edited:
He's got power and a big frame. He wasn't an exceptional amateur, by any means, and he hasn't faced any live bodies, yet, so it's tough to speculate on his potential too much.

Looks like he has good power, but very little speed or movement, which will hurt him as soon as he fights someone who isnt a bar brawler or tries to fight back.

I'd like to see him fight Daniel Dubois, the pair of them look like they can legit punch, but look like they are fighting in treacle. Lets get one of them out of the way before they get beaten.

Looks like he has good power, but very little speed or movement, which will hurt him as soon as he fights someone who isnt a bar brawler or tries to fight back.

I'd like to see him fight Daniel Dubois, the pair of them look like they can legit punch, but look like they are fighting in treacle. Lets get one of them out of the way before they get beaten.

Yeah I'd like to see a bout between him and Dubois. I'd favour Dubois at the moment because he looks like the more skilled boxer. But that 10" reach advantage (which I don't believe) could be a problem for Dubois to overcome.

Yeah I'd like to see a bout between him and Dubois. I'd favour Dubois at the moment because he looks like the more skilled boxer. But that 10" reach advantage (which I don't believe) could be a problem for Dubois to overcome.

I was initially a fan of Dubois, but he seems to be a giant plodder with massive power.

In saying that, it may get him past a lot of heavies today, i think someone who knows what they are doing could beat him, im just not sure there are many lower level HWs who can actually box these days, most of them look like taxi drivers

I was initially a fan of Dubois, but he seems to be a giant plodder with massive power.

In saying that, it may get him past a lot of heavies today, i think someone who knows what they are doing could beat him, im just not sure there are many lower level HWs who can actually box these days, most of them look like taxi drivers
Yeah I'd agree with that. He'd be lost versus a Tyson Fury kind of fighter. I like Dubois punch selection though so that's why I think he could beat an Ajagba type of fighter.

He looks the part but I'm going to have to reserve judgement until he fights someone stronger than an empty and dented tomato soup can .

Efe-Ajagba-Knock-Out-highlights.jpeg

Long armed mofo

Back