El Mayor de Puerto Rico....this WAS it

Extreme corruption in the third world.

I wonder why they still don't have electricity in certain parts of PR.

If its hispanics its part of their culture, if its white people they are either isolated incidents or totally justified.

That is horrible, if El Mayor is found guilty of corruption then I say he should be executed as his corruption has most likely caused the deaths of people in his city.

Kill him

If its hispanics its part of their culture, if its white people they are either isolated incidents or totally justified.

Never justified.

I see the same shit in my own shithole of a country.

Never justified.

I see the same shit in my own shithole of a country.

The difference between third and first world is not corruption among politicians, is the fact that in the third world politicians get away with it.

Impunity is the problem, not corruption. The former generates the later.

@cincymma79 there is no such thing as the "mayor of Puerto Rico," as it is an island, not a city

Secondly, the mayor I'm supposing you are referencing (since you said "THIS WAS IT") was the mayor of San Juan - which is on the other side of the island.

7e6d55c40cea72ebdf06ac6356400b21.jpg

@cincymma79 there is no such thing as the "mayor of Puerto Rico," as it is an island, not a city

Secondly, the mayor I'm supposing you are referencing (since you said "THIS WAS IT") was the mayor of San Juan - which is on the other side of the island.

Where it says she was the mayor, she is the mayor. That’s how she got to be mayor. Nice try though. It’s says where she was mayor in the link. She is a mayor in Puerto Rico. That’s why they call her the mayor. So maybe my Spanish isn’t perfect and I botched the joke a bit, but she is a mayor

And no I hoped it was San Juan when I saw the story but it is a different one. It’s in the .gov link if you’re lost

Last edited:

LOL, trolls are so dumb and dishonest. Do you think the OP actually read what he posted? Did he know he was being completely misleading ?

LOL, trolls are so dumb and dishonest. Do you think the OP actually read what he posted? Did he know he was being completely misleading ?
A mayor in San Juan got popped
That is a .gov link. Most biased source I could find. Yeah my Spanish wasn’t perfect. That’s all you got?

Back